epautos.com vs. ericpetersautos.com?

If I go to epautos.com, the postings there are about a week old compared to ericpetersautos.com.  Is anyone else seeing this?

12 comments for “epautos.com vs. ericpetersautos.com?

1. DownshiftFast5to1
    September 26, 2013 at 9:47 pm

The top story in that box thing at the top is The Mindset of a Hero.
    The comments in the floating comment box on the right are a day old.

A lag of some kind I guess?

• dom
      September 26, 2013 at 10:42 pm

I have epautos.com redirected to ericpetersautos.com and then I have cache enabled, so we get strangeness from time to time. Also, this site serves cached pages to visitors and members that are not logged in. If I turn the caching off we’ll crash when traffic spikes.

• Eightsouthman
        September 27, 2013 at 5:09 am

dom, I gotta admit, I get here by clicking a link. I have a vivid imagination so I prefer to think of it as “magic”……

2. michael.white
    September 27, 2013 at 10:55 am

I’m seeing a cache a week old on my end. Of course, it may be other caches in the way. Thanks for the info.

• September 27, 2013 at 10:57 am

Mike,

If you register as a subscriber, you’ll have immediate access to the latest version of the site – no lag time! We do NOT ask for personal data (beyond your e-mail) and WILL NOT share/give it away/sell it to anyone. This is not Google or Facebook!

3. lberns
    October 11, 2013 at 5:00 am

I can’t login. Something happen?

4. lberns1
    October 11, 2013 at 5:26 am

looks like my ID has been deleted. Funny that when I post, my Profile settings show up in the post.

• eric
      October 11, 2013 at 6:11 am

Hi Iberns,

Everyone’s has to re-register after the hack; mondo PITAS, I know. Thanks for bearing with!

• lberns1
        October 11, 2013 at 6:23 am

Thanks Eric. How do I re-register? I can find a link.

• eric
          October 11, 2013 at 6:53 am

Morning!

I just realized we need to get a “register” button on the main page… that hack really hurt us!

Meanwhile, I’m here moderating, so any posts you send ought to go right through. Dom will be out of the sack soon – and I’ll sic him on the rest of the problem!

• lberns
            October 15, 2013 at 7:21 pm

I’ve re-registered. Thanks for getting that up. Looked at the user admin page and see that the posts option is gone. No more guest posts?

• dom
            October 15, 2013 at 8:10 pm

I’ll get it back up. I disabled everything and only started to brings things back online as needed/requested.