Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: N. Korea gets a Christmas present!

  1. #1
    Senior Member eesquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    455

    N. Korea gets a Christmas present!

    The tyrant finally died:

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-...or-dies-at-69/

    Opinions on whether Kim Jong-un will be worse than his dad, or whether he might begin democratization vary. I lay odds he is just as bad, if not worse, than daddy.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by eesquared View Post
    The tyrant finally died:

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-...or-dies-at-69/

    Opinions on whether Kim Jong-un will be worse than his dad, or whether he might begin democratization vary. I lay odds he is just as bad, if not worse, than daddy.
    Another psycho. I can't imagine why the people of N Korea deserve this.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    Another psycho. I can't imagine why the people of N Korea deserve this.
    Rights are universal, but their enforcement has to be local. If you don't take and secure what is yours, others walk all over you. Unfortunate reality.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Austin TX, USA
    Posts
    3,573
    About 10 years too late, IMO.

    Chip H.

    Former owner: 2012 Honda Civic LX, 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2000 Honda CR-V EX, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 1992 Honda Accord LX, 1999 Mercedes ML-320, 1995 VW Jetta GLX, 1991 Mercury Capri XR2, 1981 Mercury Zephyr, 1975 Chevrolet Impala

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    This is the bomb from N. Korea. This is an awful gift for them. However, expect holiday traffic to be at its highest since the Great Recession started, according to the American Automobile Association. As the economy has improved, so more and more people are taking to the roads for holiday travel. Motorists are encouraged to factor heavy traffic into travel plans and to be cautious.
    Last edited by Ken; 12-27-2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Possible spam link.

  6. #6
    Senior Member grouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by alimoore View Post
    This is the bomb from N. Korea. This is an awful gift for them. However, expect holiday traffic to be at its highest since the Great Recession started, according to the American Automobile Association. As the economy has improved, so more and more people are taking to the roads for holiday travel. Motorists are encouraged to factor heavy traffic into travel plans and to be cautious.
    Um.....huh? I thought they had a 6 lane interstate to Disnet World.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

    Text if you want to meet him.

Similar Threads

  1. My Christmas Present to me
    By CharlieCLU in forum On Two Wheels
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:06 AM
  2. Bad Christmas present
    By swamprat in forum Grouch's Garage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 12:05 PM
  3. Bad Christmas present
    By swamprat in forum Grouch's Garage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:56 AM
  4. 1999, Was this the start of the present crisis
    By Kwozzie1 in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:39 PM
  5. North Korea
    By chiph in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •