Thread: Clover Rage.

Clover Rage.

I don't feel like posting this over at clover cam... not yet anyway. I found it in my archive of videos. It shows an LLB's reaction to the flash-to-pass feature. Keep in mind I do not use flash to pass until the left turn signal has been ignored. I believe that this sort of lane blocking is entirely about dominance and little else.

Notice how this driver accelerates as soon as I get a chance to pass on the right. How he leaves the left lane and turns on his brights and leaves them on even though I am not blocking his progress at all. Notice how he increases his pace to match mine and then makes a final demonstration of his dominance before cowardly exiting the expressway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN2nJqVN84M

Just want to see what the reaction to it is without Clover.
    Last edited by dom; 03-15-2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added these bb tags around it: [youtube]nN2nJqVN84M[/youtube]

I would have sent that video to the state troopers.

That is unless, or course, he was man enough to pull over and let you beat his ass!

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    I would have sent that video to the state troopers.

That is unless, or course, he was man enough to pull over and let you beat his ass!
    ISP doesn't give a shit. And if they did I'd probably end up losing a considerable amount of pay before it was done. Several years ago I did so with someone who attacked me while bicycling. My employer then didn't count the time lost against me. It took four court appearances over four months.

You need to do it without leaving a calling card. Meaning get the fuck out when you're done. I know easier said than done. Sounds like you know better than I.

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentP View Post
    ISP doesn't give a shit. And if they did I'd probably end up losing a considerable amount of pay before it was done. Several years ago I did so with someone who attacked me while bicycling. My employer then didn't count the time lost against me. It took four court appearances over four months.
    If you go about it the right way, you won't be bothered. Merely call 9-1-1 and tell them about an obviously impaired driver. Give them a plate number and some of his activity. (Swerving, tailgating, weaving, wandering out of his lane) and where he was last seen. Around here they will keep you on the line while you talk a cruiser to them. You don't know if he's been drinking or is just a bad driver.

I followed a car once that ran 7 red lights. They shot by me and nearly hit a family in their car with a green light. They never slowed down or anything, just kept going. I had an old police cruiser with an operable spot light and was able to light them up. I was talking to the dispatcher and told them I had to get home as I wasn't feeling too well. The unit car saw enough and pulled them over. It got in the paper a couple of days later. The kid was coming back to school and had been up for two days straight on Red Bull to get back in time. He thought he was in Terre Haute. (About 100 miles north of here.) He didn't remember driving the road until he was pulled over.

On a side note, my camera mount came in today. I wonder what antics I will record now?
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

In the past cops have not cared when I called. The only exception was when someone ran over the stop sign at the corner by my house. They sent a cop out and I helped him straighten out the sign so there wouldn't be a misunderstanding of who had to stop leading to a crash. Finding the saturn that hit the sign wasn't of much interest.

I have not tried any creative means such as those above. However I am very reluctant to call "authorities" in on anything. It goes back to experiences in government school where the authorities would end up being more of a problem than a help.