PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati- News

Valentine One Radar Detector

ColleenC2
06-11-2008, 07:41 PM
http://www.illuminati-news.com/mary-todd-killed-lincoln.htm

Interesting stuff, I have never heard this have you?

Eric
06-12-2008, 07:53 AM

If true, I wish she had done it in 1860. America - and the Constitution - might have been saved.

gail
06-14-2008, 03:12 PM

If true, I wish she had done it in 1860. America - and the Constitution - might have been saved.

Only the Union. The Confederate States of America drafted a new Constitution.

Eric
06-14-2008, 04:37 PM

Only the Union. The Confederate States of America drafted a new Constitution.

Correct!

Disco Man
06-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Colleen,

Interesting, thanks for posting. This is the first I've heard of Mary Todd's involvement.

Eric
06-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Colleen,

Interesting, thanks for posting. This is the first I've heard of Mary Todd's involvement.

I doubt there's anything to this. For openers, it's hard to get around the fact that Booth was seen by multiple witnesses in a public place, and, in full view of an entire audience of people, exclaimed, "sic semper tyrannis!" (and how right he was - though sadly, three years too late), then clambered down to the stage, breaking his leg in the process, while making a very public getaway.

In any event, the thing that really matters here is Lincoln's destruction of the American republic; his use of force cut away a fundamental bulwark of liberty (the right of secession) and the establishment of an all-powerful total state that determined for itself what the limits of its powers (if any) would be.

I recommend Thomas diLorenzo's "The Real Lincoln" to anyone interested in understanding "Honest Abe" ....

ColleenC2
06-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Is 88 Howard Hughes, I am kinda lost on that one.

Eric, truth can be stranger than fiction

Eric
06-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Is 88 Howard Hughes, I am kinda lost on that one.

Eric, truth can be stranger than fiction

Now I'm lost.... what's "88" and Howard Hughes got to do with the assassination of Lincoln?

ColleenC2
06-16-2008, 09:02 PM
the article stated that "There is a second part to the saga. Lincoln arranged for one of his daughters to be raised by an old law school buddy who was from a wealthy cotton plantation family in South Carolina His name was Felix Turner Hughes. However Felix died shortly after Lincoln’s daughter arrived and a relative took over the plantation and his name was Felix Monroe Hughes. Felix Monroe raped and impregnated the daughter of Lincoln and she named the child ......88 (what is the eighth letter in the alphabet). AND 88's LIFE AND CHILDREN ARE A PIVOTAL CORNERSTONE OF AMERICAN HISTORY......"

Eric
06-16-2008, 09:49 PM
the article stated that "There is a second part to the saga. Lincoln arranged for one of his daughters to be raised by an old law school buddy who was from a wealthy cotton plantation family in South Carolina His name was Felix Turner Hughes. However Felix died shortly after Lincoln’s daughter arrived and a relative took over the plantation and his name was Felix Monroe Hughes. Felix Monroe raped and impregnated the daughter of Lincoln and she named the child ......88 (what is the eighth letter in the alphabet). AND 88's LIFE AND CHILDREN ARE A PIVOTAL CORNERSTONE OF AMERICAN HISTORY......"

Bizarre.....

misterdecibel
06-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Idiocy, Howard Hughes was born in 1905.

ColleenC2
06-17-2008, 01:15 AM

No one said it was Howard Hughes only trying to figure out what 88 meant, but what are you trying to say that from 1865 when Lincoln's daughters were apprx. 8 years old that one of them couldn't have had a child in 1905???

Not sure what you are trying to say here

Eric
06-17-2008, 08:29 AM

No one said it was Howard Hughes only trying to figure out what 88 meant, but what are you trying to say that from 1865 when Lincoln's daughters were apprx. 8 years old that one of them couldn't have had a child in 1905???

Not sure what you are trying to say here

It's an idiotic premise

Lincoln was the Great Centralizer; one of the three big ticket items on his political agenda was the creation of a national bank (and currency inflation). The suggestion, per the link, that Lincoln was killed because he threatened to protect America from central banking is something that only a person utterly ignorant of Lincoln and his policies could entertain.

ColleenC2
06-17-2008, 11:47 AM
The Trustee bag men insured that the private owners of the Federal Reserve Bank could operate public utility companies, corporations, universities, foundations and other institutions under the rat maze / smoke screen cloak of trusts - a continuing shell and con game set up to confuse, befuddle and impress politicians and the public. However the key industry the Federal Reserve Bank and the Trustee Bag Men immediately controlled was all aspects related to railroads. And Lincoln walked and was elected into this buzz saw of lethal high stakes financial intrigue and deadly international funny money operations. But not even his royal family ties could protect him when he challenged the will and desires of the private owners of the Federal Reserve Bank.
Lincoln is a hero because he tried to set the United States of America on a new course of fiscal responsibility by having the Treasury Department print money. He also rejected “loans” from the Bank of England to the Union at ridiculous interest rates. Why should have the Union utilized and been dependent upon money printed by the Federal Reserve Bank located in the Confederate state of North Carolina or loans from a foreign bank? He placed the survival of the United States of America above, beyond and over his secret royal family ties - and that indirectly cost him his life. But our school children are only told the fantasy of “Honest Abe” and not the reality of his true patriotism, courage, honor and sacrifice.

I read the article different, he did not want to "play" with the Bank of the Rothchilds or the Federal Reserve Bank.

Disco Man
06-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Eric,

Colleen is 100% correct, Lincoln may have wanted a central banking system however one controlled by the United States and not a private banking cosortium.

The Rothschilds, as Colleen mentions have tried to implement a central bank in the US since the US's inception. Andrew Jackson fought it off and won. Lincoln fought it and won, however in 1913 the Federal Reserve Act (written by Colonel House) was passed and for the first time the people of the US lost control of the printing of their money and making monetary policy for the US.

A good book that discusses this:

http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212

Aaron Russo (the late Hollywood Producer) made a fantastic film that shows how the Federal Reserve system was created and how it's no coincidence that the Federal Income tax was passed the same year as the Federal Reserve Act:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

Eric
06-17-2008, 12:40 PM
"Colleen is 100% correct, Lincoln may have wanted a central banking system however one controlled by the United States and not a private banking cosortium. "

Well, is there a meaningful difference?

Lincoln was a tyrant; he did not "save" the union - the voluntary association of states that freely delegated limited authority to Washington, but which retained ultimate sovereignty, rooted in "we the people" - rather, he used military force to destroy it, and to consolidate unlimited and unchecked power in Washington, DC. He was the first president to usurp power and rule by decree, to impose an income tax, to jail people merely for disagreeing with his policies... he set in place the spoils system of corporate welfare and sowed the seeds of empire. He was The Chimp of his day - and made today's Chimp possible.

The American Republic ended at Appomatox in 1865.

Disco Man
06-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Eric,

So true. I am not debating that. Lincoln was wrong on a lot of things such as elimnating "Habeas Corpus" during the Civil War however he was right to fight the "Federal Reserve" like central bank and for this he should be given credit. Same is true with Andrew Jackson he had his flaws too, but he fought well to defeat a central bank in his day.

There was a difference Lincoln wanted money printed by the US Treasury not private bankers. That's the difference.

Eric
06-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Eric,

So true. I am not debating that. Lincoln was wrong on a lot of things such as elimnating "Habeas Corpus" during the Civil War however he was right to fight the "Federal Reserve" like central bank and for this he should be given credit. Same is true with Andrew Jackson he had his flaws too, but he fought well to defeat a central bank in his day.

There was a difference Lincoln wanted money printed by the US Treasury not private bankers. That's the difference.

At First Manassas, after the route of Union forces, Stonewall Jackson implored Jefferson Davis to "give me 10,000 men and I will take Washington!" He could have, easily. Lincoln would have had to flee. Probably, he would have been deposed - or at the least, had to sue for peace.

Davis declined; Washington was spared. Davis later rued the day he made that fatal error. The Confederacy could have won; for the first two years it kicked the ass of the Lincoln's troopers. How unfortunate that history took the turn that it did. Had the Confederacy achieved independence, not only would it have meant the continuation of a constitutional republic there, it would have put great pressure on the states of the Union to keep their national government in check. Liberty would have prospered; state power would have withered.

A tragedy....