PDA

View Full Version : 18 girls, 16 and under make pact to get pregnant

Valentine One Radar Detector

ColleenC2
06-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Is this biology at play. Are these girls going on the instictive drive to pro-create, or is it as the secularists are saying that these girls are void of love and affection in their lives.

Are these girls different than the rest of societies daughters or will we see a new trend that evolution has reared its ugly head again for the sake of the human race.

For years we have limited the amount of children that couples have, for the sake of the environment, economics, etc. etc., however, maybe this generation has been given a evolutionary "need" to override the intellectual thought.

What is this going to mean to our "traditional" way of thinking in society, all of us who were indoctrinated into the intellecual thought of our day. How are we going to accept this trend because clearly the "problem" of young girls getting pregnant is not going away anytime soon. It has become "fashionable" for young girls to be pregnant.

What say you?

gail
06-20-2008, 01:05 PM
Is this biology at play. Are these girls going on the instinctive drive to pro-create, or is it as the secularists are saying that these girls are void of love and affection in their lives.

Are these girls different than the rest of societies daughters or will we see a new trend that evolution has reared its ugly head again for the sake of the human race.

For years we have limited the amount of children that couples have, for the sake of the environment, economics, etc. etc., however, maybe this generation has been given a evolutionary "need" to override the intellectual thought.

What is this going to mean to our "traditional" way of thinking in society, all of us who were indoctrinated into the intellectual thought of our day. How are we going to accept this trend because clearly the "problem" of young girls getting pregnant is not going away anytime soon. It has become "fashionable" for young girls to be pregnant.

What say you?

My "traditional" way of thinking is - - did it ever occur to these young ladies to get married first. A child needs a mother and a father. A man and a woman to raise a child. It all falls apart otherwise. Oh sure, some children make it anyway, but it isn't anywhere near the ideal.

I also wonder if social services is going to swoop down and put these girls into custody, take their babies away from them, and take all of their siblings as well. OOOhhhh --- one of the fathers was an "older" man. Oh dear, where is social services, how could they ever allow such decadent in that community. :P

Ken
06-20-2008, 01:14 PM
Is this biology at play. Are these girls going on the instinctive drive to pro-create, or is it as the secularists are saying that these girls are void of love and affection in their lives.

What is this going to mean to our "traditional" way of thinking in society, all of us who were indoctrinated into the intellectual thought of our day. How are we going to accept this trend because clearly the "problem" of young girls getting pregnant is not going away anytime soon. It has become "fashionable" for young girls to be pregnant.

What say you?

I don't know about the States but over here, in the UK, many working class girls deliberately get pregnant in order to get Social Housing and Social Benefits. They will then breed at the rate of one a year in order to claim more and more benefits. Many will never do a day's work in their lives, many have no full time partner and it is not unusual to find they have no idea who the fathers of the infants are. In the middle and upper classes the problem is much less prevalent as family ties and the self supporting and work ethic are stronger. One of the problems, as I see it, is that it is possible for people at the National Minimum Wage level to get more out of the State in benefits than they can earn in the lower paid levels of employment. Certainly from our national press I see examples of 'claimants' picking up more money in benefits than I was earning as a Group Manager in a major company.

Ken.

ColleenC2
06-20-2008, 01:24 PM
oh I fogot to say these are girls from Middle Class families. Over here there is a limit on the amount of children than can receive govt. assistance and that number is 4 babies.

However, I don't think that this is the reason that these girls are getting pregnant. Have you paid attention to the amount of movie stars who have gotten pregnant, how it has been glamorized in the media. The media shows the elaborate baby showers, clothes etc. It has become fashionable to be pregnant.

I also wonder if social services is going to swoop down and put these girls into custody, take their babies away from them, and take all of their siblings as well. OOOhhhh --- one of the fathers was an "older" man. Oh dear, where is social services,

Yes, my thought too ;D,

Somehow society is promoting underage sex and young girls getting pregnant. Proof, society has more underage girls having sex and getting pregnant than any other time recent history.

Maybe its time to abandon the "new" ways and go back to the "old" traditional ways. Girls don't have sex until you are married. That seemed to have worked better in the past, then these new ways.

Eric
06-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Is this biology at play. Are these girls going on the instictive drive to pro-create, or is it as the secularists are saying that these girls are void of love and affection in their lives.

What is this going to mean to our "traditional" way of thinking in society, all of us who were indoctrinated into the intellecual thought of our day. How are we going to accept this trend because clearly the "problem" of young girls getting pregnant is not going away anytime soon. It has become "fashionable" for young girls to be pregnant.

What say you?

I say we live in a dystopic society that encourages and rewards the least able, the least responsible, the least competent to breed like rabbits. Meanwhile, the people who tend to be smarter, more competent and responsible, etc. are either not having kids or having fewer - in part because they find the current situation so daunting, in part because they are being impoverished via taxes to pay for the breeding of the untermenschen referenced earlier.

Disco Man
06-20-2008, 04:04 PM
It's a sad testament to the times we live in.

My take is that these girls were in search of love (I'll be willing to bet their parents don't pay any attention to them). With a baby they probably rationalized they would have someone who loves them unconditionally.

Ken,

I remember someone saying years ago if you subsidize a certain behavior with government handouts your going to get more of the behavior - a lot more. It truly applies to the situation you described.

misterdecibel
06-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Is there a link for this story?

Disco Man
06-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Is there a link for this story?

http://wbztv.com/local/gloucester.high.school.2.751873.html

ColleenC2
06-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Just heard on the news that they have been getting emails all day today from school administrators saying they are seeing this behavior in their high schools as well, one high school administrator said that he has over 90 16 and under girls pregnant.

What alerted the officials was that the girls being tested were actually disappointed when they learned that they were not pregnant.