Eric
09-15-2008, 02:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0XRtzuWls&NR=1

swamprat
09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Classic. That is what they must call "vintage John McCan!"

gail
09-15-2008, 11:20 PM
Boy, you two belong to the mutual admiration society.

Eric
09-16-2008, 08:13 AM

Once again, we're not doing anything more than pointing out facts - this time, straight from Mr. Straight Talk himself.

But you are so intellectually dishonest you're unable to concede these points; indeed, you'll do all in your power to soft-pedal, rationalize and justify McSame's BS...

It's an example as to why (neo)conservatives such as yourself have lost all credibility. All that matters to you (and the GOP) is winning, irrespective of how much you have to whore yourselves out to do so.

gail
09-16-2008, 10:39 AM

Once again, we're not doing anything more than pointing out facts - this time, straight from Mr. Straight Talk himself.

But you are so intellectually dishonest you're unable to concede these points; indeed, you'll do all in your power to soft-pedal, rationalize and justify McSame's BS...

It's an example as to why (neo)conservatives such as yourself have lost all credibility. All that matters to you (and the GOP) is winning, irrespective of how much you have to whore yourselves out to do so.

Wow! You've lost it, Eric, big time. "intellectually dishonest" ??? All that matters is winning ??? Move over a little more to the center and I'll try to do the say, but I suspect your accusations are more of a mirror reflection of yourself rather than moi. :-\

Eric
09-16-2008, 10:42 AM

Wow! You've lost it, Eric, big time. "intellectually dishonest" ??? All that matters is winning ??? Move over a little more to the center and I'll try to do the say, but I suspect your accusations are more of a mirror reflection of yourself rather than moi. :-\

More evasions; more refusal to admit you have been shown - by a presentation of irrefutable facts - that McSame is a double-talking slime. A backer/pusher of the "free trade" policies that have devastated this country and an ardent advocate of illegal alien amnesty.

He is a sellout and a fraud - and arguably, a traitor - his "service" in the military notwithstanding.

But you'll vote for him nonetheless - and defend/support him to the nth degree - because you think he has "family values" and because you like that he has put a low-rent, under-educated fundie cracker who shares your religious sensibilities on the ticket. But you're too addled to see that this is just so much GOP BS; a tactic thought up by Karl Rove and his minions to sucker the flag and family crowd (you) into voting for Big Government Republicanism... which is no different than Big Government Liberalism.

Remember: Benedict Arnold was a war hero, too.

gail
09-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Just for Eric ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ue7ablZkFE

Abba Dabba Honeymoon r- written in 1914. Debbie REynolds had a big hit with this in the 1950s.

Lyrics are:

Way down in the congo land sitting in a coconut tree,
there was a monkey and a chimp--and Lordy how she loved him.
Everynight in the pale moonlight sitting in the coconut tree,
these love words she always said to he...

"Abba dabba dabba dabba dabba dabba dabba"
said the monkey to the chimp.
said the chimpee to the monk.
All night long they chattered away.
All day long they were happy and gay,
swinging and swaying in a honky, tonky way.

said the chimp, "I love but you."
Abba dabba dabba in monkey talk means
"Chimp, I love you too."
Then the ol' baboon, one night in June,
married them and very soon,
they sailed away on an abba dabba honeymoon.