PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Missouri Goon Squads

Valentine One Radar Detector

Mase
09-28-2008, 03:26 AM
More proof Obama has no regard for the first amendment, or at least, some of his supporters don't. Will he denounce these storm troopers?

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/09/breaking-gov-matt-blunt-releases.html

ColleenC2
09-28-2008, 06:56 PM
I guess this is the "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN"

“This is an outrageous and shocking attempt by the Obama campaign to again employ Stalinist, police state tactics against those who dare to disagree with Barack Obama,” said Ed Martin, American Issues Projects president. “I am frankly stunned to see public officials like McCullough and Joyce abusing their official prosecutorial positions to serve as attack dogs for a national political campaign. I am quite certain Missourians elected these individuals to enforce the laws and arrest criminals, not to throw people in jail for daring to practicing free speech.

“The Obama campaign continues to provide a chilling preview of what would happen to political freedom in an Obama administration.”

Eric
09-28-2008, 09:39 PM
I guess this is the "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN"

“This is an outrageous and shocking attempt by the Obama campaign to again employ Stalinist, police state tactics against those who dare to disagree with Barack Obama,” said Ed Martin, American Issues Projects president. “I am frankly stunned to see public officials like McCullough and Joyce abusing their official prosecutorial positions to serve as attack dogs for a national political campaign. I am quite certain Missourians elected these individuals to enforce the laws and arrest criminals, not to throw people in jail for daring to practicing free speech.

“The Obama campaign continues to provide a chilling preview of what would happen to political freedom in an Obama administration.”

And the choice we have is... McSame and Evita Palin - both of whom have demonstrated similar authoritarian tendencies.

What drives me nuts about people such as your mom is they're taken in by the simple-minded "conservative" BS about flag n' fambuhly. Throw that junk out - just the words - and your mom and others like her will follow them no matter how egregiously they stomp on everything a real conservative should give a damn about - everything from basic honesty in speech to the rule of law to a fiscally responsible government.

Just tell 'em the fags are coming, that there are "evildoers" out to get them; salt generously with religious mumbo-jumbo - and you'll never lose an election....