PDA

View Full Version : Movie bloopers

Valentine One Radar Detector

grouch
11-08-2008, 10:29 PM
I was watching the James Bond movie "Diamonds are Forever" (I'm still in love with Jill St. John) and noticed a few bloopers. Everybody remembers the Charger in "Bullit" that lost 5 hubcaps. In this movie, I noticed James Bond was stealing a moon buggy and when one of the chasing cars rolled, one of the buggy wheels rolled onto the screen. Later, during that great chase scene in Las Vegas, he tilts the car up on it's right side and goes between two buildings. When he comes out the other side though, he's up on his left wheels. How did he swap sides?

Eric
11-09-2008, 07:00 AM
I was watching the James Bond movie "Diamonds are Forever" (I'm still in love with Jill St. John) and noticed a few bloopers. Everybody remembers the Charger in "Bullit" that lost 5 hubcaps. In this movie, I noticed James Bond was stealing a moon buggy and when one of the chasing cars rolled, one of the buggy wheels rolled onto the screen. Later, during that great chase scene in Las Vegas, he tilts the car up on it's right side and goes between two buildings. When he comes out the other side though, he's up on his left wheels. How did he swap sides?

It's fun to watch a movie specifically to spot the bloopers. Almost every film has them, too!