PDA

View Full Version : Best bang for buck cannon?

Valentine One Radar Detector

dom
03-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Okay, just working on covering bases now.

1. side arm: Sig Sauer P220
2. short range: Moosberg Cruiser
3. mid range: AR-15

I am still missing something though. What if I want to get them before they even get into my neighborhood? Better yet, get them before they even make it up the mountain to my house. Not sure about the name of this unit, but what do ya'll think?

Personally, I think it would look good parked in my front yard. I could get some camouflage blanket/tent type things for it.

Not sure about the HOA around here, but if I can get it to blend into the landscape I will be straight..

Decisions...

MikeHalloran
03-13-2009, 01:05 AM
I think that's a Warthog's rotary cannon... and that it can empty its ammo supply (the big cylinder in the background) in less than a minute. ... during which time you could clear the mountain of trees with those 20mm shells.

I don't think WalMart stocks that ammo..

Eric
03-13-2009, 07:35 AM
Okay, just working on covering bases now.

1. side arm: Sig Sauer P220
2. short range: Moosberg Cruiser
3. mid range: AR-15

I am still missing something though. What if I want to get them before they even get into my neighborhood? Better yet, get them before they even make it up the mountain to my house. Not sure about the name of this unit, but what do ya'll think?

Personally, I think it would look good parked in my front yard. I could get some camouflage blanket/tent type things for it.

Not sure about the HOA around here, but if I can get it to blend into the landscape I will be straight..

Decisions...

Capital idea!

There is a large AA gun in the town square that I'd love to have in my back yard... .

In WWII, the Germans made good use of the 88 mm King Tiger's cannon in the same manner.

dom
03-13-2009, 10:28 AM
I guy I train with (retired marine) emailed me that.

The caption that accompanied it:

It's designed for a party.

Show up
Raise Hell
Leave