PDA

View Full Version : Today's outrage

Valentine One Radar Detector

Eric
06-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Just found this:

A pharmacist in Oklahoma has been charged with murder for having shot a filthy scumbag animal who attempted an armed robbery of his store. The scumbag (see video) enters the store, with his accomplice, pointing a loaded gun at the pharmacist. Pharmacist draws his weapon and shoots one, the other bastard gets away. Pharmacist comes back in store, where the first thug is wounded on the floor - and shoots the son of a bitch again (after he - according to the the pharmacist - attempted to get up). I personally could not care less if the asshole on the ground was (or wasn't) trying to get up. Why would anyone? The fucker just tried to commit armed robbery - and given what these animals do routinely - very likely would have shot and killed the pharmacist, had the pharmacist not defended himself.

Now this honest citizen - no threat to any other honest citizen - is being prosecuted by the state because he wasn't gentle enough, submissive enough - didn't get enough of the benefit of the doubt to - an armed and violent criminal piece of shit who just threatened him with lethal force and who I would bet the farm has a rap sheet of previous violent crime as long as Dick Rambone's member.

Christ this pisses me off!

http://newsok.com/druggist-jerome-ersland-freed-teen-arrested/article/3373432?custom_click=lead_story_title

dom
06-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Well.. judging by the fact that you can't see what is happening below the camera's field of vision it is going to become the robber's word against the Pharmacist's word.

Wait.. the robber is dead.

I would have to be in favor of the Pharmacist.

Listening to that dipshit in the parking lot of Walmart talking about how the victim should be shot before he tries to defend himself may have been the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time.

I often think about situations like this and tell myself if someone has to balls to do this to me they will surely do it again if they get away, so it then becomes my duty to exterminate the problem so it is no longer.

Good job Mr. Pharmacist! Your probably saved a few lives by exterminating one!

Eric
06-11-2009, 03:53 PM
"I often think about situations like this and tell myself if someone has to balls to do this to me they will surely do it again if they get away, so it then becomes my duty to exterminate the problem so it is no longer."

Exactly!

But a certain species of Ant Head out there thinks it's criminal to kill the SOB if, at any point, the SOB might have decided against robbing/killing you, after he has already begun trying to rob or kill you (naturally, it's up to you to know when he has changed his mind.. maybe by reading his mind?) and that you are only entitled to shoot at the exact micro-second your assailant is actually shooting at you - and even then, only just so much. Any "excess" use of defensive force and you have violated his rights, and committed crime.

As far as I'm concerned, once you pull a gun (or a knife or otherwise threaten lethal force) the person being attacked has a green light to end the assault, by whatever means necessary.