PDA

View Full Version : Buy as many guns as you can, while you still can

Valentine One Radar Detector

Eric
07-29-2009, 08:02 AM
The pending confirmation to the Supreme Court of Sonia Sotomayor probably means we're within a few months, at most, of a major federal gun control effort. The Heller case (affirming the right of DC residents to keep and bear arms) was decided favorably by a single vote. Had the "wise Latina" Sotomayor been on the court at the time of the Heller case, it would not have been decided favorably. This creature is on the record as stating her belief that the Second Amendment is not a sacrosanct affirmation of an individual right. She will almost certainly side with whatever litigation is brought forward by groups such as the Brady Center to restrict and even deny individuals the right to keep and bear arms. It is coming. Be certain of it. And it is equally likely that Barry Sotero (Barack Obama) will get to pick another justice - and given Sotero/Obama's record of relentless opposition to the right of ordinary Americans to keep and bear arms, it is just as certain his next pick will share his statist views. And with two anti-Second Amendment ass clowns on the Supreme Court, it is unlikely in the extreme that any case involving the individual right to keep and possess firearms will be decided in favor of that right.

So, stock up - while you still can.

dom
07-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Man, see you are going to get me on a spending spree again! My wife doesn't like me when I do that. Guess it has to be done though. I still need two more weapons. Mossberg 500 and my AR-15.

Eric
07-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Man, see you are going to get me on a spending spree again! My wife doesn't like me when I do that. Guess it has to be done though. I still need two more weapons. Mossberg 500 and my AR-15.

I'm fully expecting another real or "false flag" attack that will be the basis for the imposition of martial law and with it, government demands that all privately owned firearms be surrendered for "public safety."

dom
07-29-2009, 06:39 PM
That would be a shame to misplace my weapons and not be able to find them.