PDA

View Full Version : Michael Ruppert

Valentine One Radar Detector

dom
08-11-2010, 09:59 PM
The movie Collapse.

Just watched this movie and it was pretty good.

1WJ0CjGOsG8

Eric
08-12-2010, 07:53 AM
The movie Collapse.

Just watched this movie and it was pretty good.

1WJ0CjGOsG8

It's stuff like this - I mean, the scary facts we're living with - that has turned me into a "prepper." We moved away from Northern Virginia into the rural part of the state because we knew it would be safer and more survivable if the worst happens - in addition to just liking the life here more. I have stored up a decent supply of important necessary items, from ammunition to long-term storable food. I am working on the next step, which is having everything on hand we'd need to supply most of our own food, if we had to do that. We have made good friends all around us, too. This sort of "cooperative" will be essential if the wrost happens.

It is scary - but if you're smart, being scared leads you to act. Just sitting there waiting for the Shit to Hit the Fan is what rabbits do when they see a wolf.

I'd rather make it back to my burrow!

dBrong
08-12-2010, 09:20 AM
It's stuff like this - I mean, the scary facts we're living with - that has turned me into a "prepper."

This is first in a series by William Pollock (he produced the 'Jimmy' video I posted last week)

"The Great Reset"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74a8JgB0FIE

If you look to the right of the video - you can see links to part 2, 3, etc.