PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Fuuuhhhhttttball Fans

Valentine One Radar Detector

Eric
09-17-2010, 07:06 AM
Watch the parade; observe these losers without a life trying to create a sense of achievement by bonding with "their" team:

H-efEj_FjmE

Notice:Almost all of these oafs are fat oafs; not just a little heavy; obese. Fifty-plus pounds overweight.

I find it fascinating that so many of the loons who live to sniff jockstraps are so pathetically out of shape themselves.

swamprat
09-18-2010, 07:43 AM
This is retarded.

Eric
09-18-2010, 09:01 AM
This is retarded.

One reason this country is dying is that millions of its citizens are more concerned about "their" team (and know more about it) than they know (or care) about what the government (and big business) is up to...

Someone pointed out that fuhhhhhhhhttttttttttttball is a great way for the elites to harmlessly dissipate the rage felt by the masses, which might otherwise be directed at them.

swamprat
09-18-2010, 07:55 PM
One reason this country is dying is that millions of its citizens are more concerned about "their" team (and know more about it) than they know (or care) about what the government (and big business) is up to...

Someone pointed out that fuhhhhhhhhttttttttttttball is a great way for the elites to harmlessly dissipate the rage felt by the masses, which might otherwise be directed at them.

I know. I just don't get it.

This is a reason I hold out little to no hope for this country. Pro sports is a waste of time and money for fructose and beer addled gorillas to blow off steam.

dBrong
09-20-2010, 06:01 PM
In Minneapoils, the ViQueens have lost their first two games.

Bret Farve was supposed to be their messia.

Eric
09-21-2010, 08:15 AM
In Minneapoils, the ViQueens have lost their first two games.

Bret Farve was supposed to be their messia.

I don't object to casually watching a game every now and then, etc. What I can't get a handle on is the obsession so many people have with watching pro sports, spending hours every week gaping at "their" team and being in a good or bad mood, depending on whether "we" won, etc.

We laugh at people who are Trekkies; people who know every technical specification of a Klingon Bird of Prey; every detail of Captain Kirk's biography. But it's not only acceptable to get that involved in pro sports, it's almost necessary to be considered a "regular guy" in the modern work/social environment.

It's weird...