VDaDEqCprhA&feature=related

swamprat
02-04-2011, 09:48 PM
One of the best videos ever.

Mithrandir
02-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Minivan Clover - a typical representative of the species:

VDaDEqCprhA&feature=related

That clover was all over that left lane. Too bad the clover was not in the right lane where a clover belongs.

That was sad. Room to move to right and miles of empty road in front, yet this genius decides to dawdle in the passing lane.

swamprat
02-05-2011, 05:08 AM
This idiot can barely hold it between the lanes. If I were a cop, I'd pull the wench over for drunken endangerment just to get her off the road.

Eric
02-05-2011, 05:57 AM
One of the best videos ever.

Very much a "textbook case"!

Did you notice how the Clover brakes for absolutely no reason?

Eric
02-05-2011, 06:00 AM
That clover was all over that left lane. Too bad the clover was not in the right lane where a clover belongs.

That was sad. Room to move to right and miles of empty road in front, yet this genius decides to dawdle in the passing lane.

In DC and every major suburban area I have ever driven in, these types of Clovers are all over!

It's one of the reasons why living in a major suburban area is Hell on earth. The congestion - and "Clovers per mile" - make it almost impossible to go for a drive without having to deal with at least one. Often, several.

It's one of the reasons we moved!

Adam
02-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Guys carefuller with clovers. They can be dangerous. Some Clovers will do their best not to let you pass. They don't just do the weave and braking tricks but the worst are the ones that will get angry if you pass them on the right. They will try like hell to pass you back. I've seen it. Watch out for old guys in baseball caps,punks in beaters and general prunes mama's . yeah they can make your commute a little tricky to say the least. There mission is to make life misreable for any challengers.