PDA

View Full Version : 'Nuther etiquette question

Valentine One Radar Detector

grouch
03-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Why is it considered such a bad thing to bite your nails? :( When I was younger, it was comforting to bite my nails. I finally had to give it up when my mother made me start wearing shoes. :eek:

Quackers
03-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Here here Mr. Grouch. Here is your nice little Prozac pill. You may go back to your cell er room now.

Eric
03-25-2011, 05:32 AM
Why is it considered such a bad thing to bite your nails? :( When I was younger, it was comforting to bite my nails. I finally had to give it up when my mother made me start wearing shoes. :eek:

I do it - and it doesn't bother me when others do it, either.

But then I am a going to seed redneck, so what do I know! :D

eesquared
03-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Ok - eeewwww! That's just nasty. :)

Just for grins, I simulated biting my toenails. I surprised myself. At 53 years old, I am limber enough to get my foot up to my head - assuming I really wanted to do something as nasty as biting my toenails......

Enough - this discussion is just getting gross.

grouch
03-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Ok - eeewwww! That's just nasty. :)

Just for grins, I simulated biting my toenails. I surprised myself. At 53 years old, I am limber enough to get my foot up to my head - assuming I really wanted to do something as nasty as biting my toenails......

Enough - this discussion is just getting gross.

Three months before he passed away at age 83, my father told my youngest niece that you have to excercise all your life or you get stiff. He then grabbed his foot, pulled it up and over his head to tuck it behind his head. No grunts or anything and then he pulled it back fairly easily.

You ought to hear the noise in my head if you think this convesation is gross. I mean, I wonder about things. For instance, if you go jogging when you wear a jogging suit, what do you do when you wear a wind breaker?

eesquared
03-25-2011, 10:40 PM
hee hee - I guess if you are wearing a wind breaker, then you can break wind. Or maybe not - maybe the wind breaker blocks the wind and you'll eventually blow up.