PDA

View Full Version : Eye examination

Valentine One Radar Detector

grouch
04-16-2011, 04:10 PM
I figure women would know best as they are always telling men what to do so I thought I'd ask this question here. I'm due for an eye exam. Middle age and various health issues mean I keep an eye on my eyes. The question is this, should I have my eyes checked or keep them brown?

eesquared
04-16-2011, 08:36 PM
I figure women would know best as they are always telling men what to do so I thought I'd ask this question here. I'm due for an eye exam. Middle age and various health issues mean I keep an eye on my eyes. The question is this, should I have my eyes checked or keep them brown?
Hmm....I think checks would look silly.

grouch
04-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Hmm....I think checks would look silly.

How about plaids? I like to wear plaid pants with a checked shirt. I'm not bothered by panhandlers either. I tried wearing a yellow sport coat the last time I dressed like that but people kept wanting to buy a new car from me. :D

eesquared
04-18-2011, 09:21 AM
How about plaids? I like to wear plaid pants with a checked shirt. I'm not bothered by panhandlers either. I tried wearing a yellow sport coat the last time I dressed like that but people kept wanting to buy a new car from me. :D
Let me guess....you play golf?

grouch
04-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Let me guess....you play golf?

Nope. I tried it but then I realized that Golf spelled backwards is Flog. I'm just not safe to be around on a golf course. I think my clothing tastes are more because I'm a middle aged bachelor. Besides, I think my clothes look quite dapper.

eesquared
04-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Hmm...I dare not gesture a guess at what you don on any given day. I'll just venture to say that we are probably safe in assuming that your mother does not pick your clothes. :)

grouch
04-19-2011, 08:33 AM
Hmm...I dare not gesture a guess at what you don on any given day. I'll just venture to say that we are probably safe in assuming that your mother does not pick your clothes. :)

My normal clothing is a shirt, bib overalls and steel toed shoes. I work most days and that's what I wear at work. Sundays are the only day I have off so that's when I go steppin' out. I've thought about getting a wind breaker but since you wear a jogging suit to go jogging, I wonder what you do when you wear a wind breaker.

eesquared
04-21-2011, 09:58 AM
My normal clothing is a shirt, bib overalls and steel toed shoes. I work most days and that's what I wear at work. Sundays are the only day I have off so that's when I go steppin' out. I've thought about getting a wind breaker but since you wear a jogging suit to go jogging, I wonder what you do when you wear a wind breaker.
Fart a lot?

Ken
04-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Fart a lot?

Erin!, I am shocked, such unladylike language. (Fans oneself vigourously with motorcycling periodical.) :D

Ken.

grouch
04-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Fart a lot?

That sounds like something Monty Python would name a castle. By golly though, you just might break wind wearing one.

eesquared
04-25-2011, 02:52 PM
Erin!, I am shocked, such unladylike language. (Fans oneself vigourously with motorcycling periodical.) :D

Ken.
Alas, what can I say <shrug>? I must have been under the influence of all the menfolk I live with! :)

eesquared
04-25-2011, 02:54 PM
That sounds like something Monty Python would name a castle. By golly though, you just might break wind wearing one.
hee-hee....It does sound like a Monty Python title, doesn't it?