PDA

View Full Version : Email addy not working?

Valentine One Radar Detector

nurcats
02-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Eric,
I have sent an ecard to both you & jill for your Anniversary--neither has been "picked" up. Any way I hope you had a nice Anniversary. I didn't forget, I just thought I'd go "modern" & stop being such an old geezer & continue to use snail mail.

Hope all is well with both of you & collected critters. Give Jill a big hug for me. love Jean

Ken
02-25-2011, 04:45 AM
Eric,
I have sent an ecard to both you & jill for your Anniversary--neither has been "picked" up. Any way I hope you had a nice Anniversary. I didn't forget, I just thought I'd go "modern" & stop being such an old geezer & continue to use snail mail.

Hope all is well with both of you & collected critters. Give Jill a big hug for me. love Jean

Likewise with my last two Christmas cards to you, Eric. (I cancelled them both a couple of days ago) Do you still have your AOL email address?

Hope you both had a good anniversary celebration.

Ken.

Eric
02-25-2011, 05:38 AM
Likewise with my last two Christmas cards to you, Eric. (I cancelled them both a couple of days ago) Do you still have your AOL email address?

Hope you both had a good anniversary celebration.

Ken.

Ah! It's AOL. I stopped using that address years ago but AOL won't let you just "retire" it. My main address is the same prefix but "@yahoo.com."

Ken
02-25-2011, 05:55 AM
Ah! It's AOL. I stopped using that address years ago but AOL won't let you just "retire" it. My main address is the same prefix but "@yahoo.com."

Thanks, Eric. I have amended my address book accordingly.

Ken.