PDA

View Full Version : On one wheel!

Valentine One Radar Detector

Kwozzie1
01-25-2007, 06:58 PM
I live is a cul-de- sac and 20 mins ago outside enjoying a coffee. Peace was shattered by about 8 motorcycles roaring down the street.. One did a mono and his mate decided to follow with the same...trouble is sounds as though he stripped the teeth of a cog and the chain has jammed betreen the case and gearbox. Every time he starts now and releases clutch the engine stalls

Bit of a dampener on a holiday

Eric
01-25-2007, 07:20 PM
I live is a cul-de- sac and 20 mins ago outside enjoying a coffee. Peace was shattered by about 8 motorcycles roaring down the street.. One did a mono and his mate decided to follow with the same...trouble is sounds as though he stripped the teeth of a cog and the chain has jammed betreen the case and gearbox. Every time he starts now and releases clutch the engine stalls

Wheelies are fun!

Kwozzie1
01-25-2007, 07:45 PM

Wheelies are fun!

And can be expensive too!

Eric
01-26-2007, 06:16 AM

Wheelies are fun!

And can be expensive too!

No question about that!

I never try one unless I'm wearing my leathers... and I'm not crazy... I usually just lift the front wheel a bit for a couple seconds; I don't ride the rear wheel - in near vertical pose - like some guys do! (And at 90 mph!)