PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Gail?

Valentine One Radar Detector

Eric
01-02-2008, 02:42 PM
She's been absent for about two weeks now. I know she had a stomach virus - and I Instant Messaged with her about it - but that was several days ago and since then, nothing... .

Anyone have any info? Colleen?

ColleenC2
01-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Anyone have any info? Colleen?

Yes, I speak with her every day!! She is still sick!!

Jim Rose
01-06-2008, 12:20 AM
>>Yes, I speak with her every day!! She is still sick!! <<

Tell her to get well soon-- we have no one to beat up anymore! ;D

DonTom
01-06-2008, 09:20 AM
"Tell her to get well soon--"

I miss her too. She is the only girlfriend I have at the time!

-Don-

Jim Rose
01-06-2008, 10:08 AM
>>She is the only girlfriend I have at the time!<<

She's gonna love that!

gail
01-25-2008, 09:06 PM

-Don-

See, I told you that I could straighten out a man -- regardless of their orientation. ;D

Here is a thought for you - if I am "strainght" and you aren't, doesn't that make you crooked? I can be gay too, but for me I only mean happy, joyful. You know, the true meaning of the word gay. :P

Eric
01-25-2008, 09:09 PM

-Don-

See, I told you that I could straighten out a man -- regardless of their orientation. ;D

Here is a thought for you - if I am "strainght" and you aren't, doesn't that make you crooked? I can be gay too, but for me I only mean happy, joyful. You know, the true meaning of the word gay. :P

Well, I'm happy as hell to see you back! ;)

gail
01-25-2008, 09:14 PM

-Don-

I wrapped up my other job early and decided to say "Hiddy-ho, y'all!" ;D BTW, did you hear about the fire today? Big news and a real traffic stopper. I-15 was tied up for hours between the road closures and the gawkers. :-\

Eric
01-25-2008, 09:16 PM

-Don-

I wrapped up my other job early and decided to say "Hiddy-ho, y'all!" ;D BTW, did you hear about the fire today? Big news and a real traffic stopper. I-15 was tied up for hours between the road closures and the gawkers. :-\

No - but I did hear about the bad weather in CA...

What happened?

gail
01-25-2008, 09:28 PM

-Don-

What happened?
Watch CNN tonight they will hash it over a few more times. The Monte Carlos caught fire on the 30th floor. HIgh flames and billows of smoke could be seen all over the city. Everyone was safely evacuated though, and moved into other hotels.

Eric
01-25-2008, 09:30 PM

-Don-

What happened?
Watch CNN tonight they will hash it over a few more times. The Monte Carlos caught fire on the 30th floor. HIgh flames and billows of smoke could be seen all over the city. Everyone was safely evacuated though, and moved into other hotels.

I'll check it out....

DonTom
01-25-2008, 10:21 PM
"Here is a thought for you - if I am "strainght" and you aren't,"

I never use the word "straight" to refer to sexual orientation. Tom & I are about as straight as anybody, IMO.

But let's use this section to talk about driving straight!

Any other definition of "straight" should be in MotorMouth.

-Don-

Jim Rose
01-26-2008, 12:58 AM
>>The Monte Carlos caught fire <<

What were you doing in that hotel? I know you are "hot stuff" , but that's taking it a bit far---

Welcome back!

swamprat
01-26-2008, 09:30 AM

I never use the word "straight" to refer to sexual orientation. Tom & I are about as straight as anybody, IMO.

-Don-

Agreed. 100 percent.

gail
01-26-2008, 09:55 PM

-Don-

You started this thread when you said that I was your girl friend. ::)

gail
01-26-2008, 09:56 PM

-Don-

Agreed. 100 percent.

You want me to disappear again???? ???

gail
01-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Anyone heard from Gail? thread started by Eric. Hmmmm - did you guys think that I was out driving my car? ??? I thought that this was my own special thread. It is, my name is Gail. 8)

swamprat
01-27-2008, 12:03 AM

-Don-

Agreed. 100 percent.

You want me to disappear again???? ???

No. I don't want you to disappear. This is for everyone - the gay/straight thing belongs in Motor Mouth. I don't have a nickel in that fight.