PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Red Light Ticket Cameras in FL

Valentine One Radar Detector

swamprat
03-05-2008, 08:47 PM
I have been working with the Florida Civil Rights Association to fight these devices in Florida. We are going to make Apopka, FL work for their fraud.

Groups Challenge Red Light Cameras In Apopka
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:11:19 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button

APOPKA -- Two groups are now challenging the city of Apopka when it comes to using cameras to catch red light runners.
The Florida Civil Rights Association and the National Motorists Association are filing a public records request.
The groups are looking for records between the city and the company that sold the cameras.
The records include travel activities, contractual information, gifts and political donations.

The groups believe the use of the cameras should be delayed until conflicts with state law can be properly settled.

They also said the cameras might actually cause more accidents.

Apopka has until March 20 to respond to the two groups.

Eric
03-06-2008, 05:34 AM
I have been working with the Florida Civil Rights Association to fight these devices in Florida. We are going to make Apopka, FL work for their fraud.

Groups Challenge Red Light Cameras In Apopka
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:11:19 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | AddThis Social Bookmark Button

APOPKA -- Two groups are now challenging the city of Apopka when it comes to using cameras to catch red light runners.
The Florida Civil Rights Association and the National Motorists Association are filing a public records request.
The groups are looking for records between the city and the company that sold the cameras.
The records include travel activities, contractual information, gifts and political donations.

The groups believe the use of the cameras should be delayed until conflicts with state law can be properly settled.

They also said the cameras might actually cause more accidents.

Apopka has until March 20 to respond to the two groups.

Bless you, my son! ;D