Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Reflections of a Mother

  1. #1
    gail
    Guest

    Reflections of a Mother

    Read this poem and view the pictures, how can your heart not be touched?

    http://www.captivefldschildren.org/Reflections.pdf

  2. #2
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Read this poem and view the pictures, how can your heart not be touched?

    http://www.captivefldschildren.org/Reflections.pdf
    My brain is more "touched" by the disgusting spectacle of low self-esteem women who subject themselves - and their children - to the mind-fuck of the FLDS cult.

  3. #3
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Be sweet.

  4. #4
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel
    Be sweet.
    Ok, that was a good one! :

  5. #5
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Read this poem and view the pictures, how can your heart not be touched?

    http://www.captivefldschildren.org/Reflections.pdf
    My brain is more "touched" by the disgusting spectacle of low self-esteem women who subject themselves - and their children - to the mind-fuck of the FLDS cult.
    You apparently are so accustomed to the independent, castrating females of the day that you can no longer appreciate a genuine woman, who enjoys her true calling in life. As I wrote in an earlier post, the stores are even selling jocks for girls/women complete with the pee-pocket - but as much as they wish, and hope for, and no matter how many pants with flies they wear, they will never have a penis.

    But I'm happy to know that you read that sweet poem and view the precious pictures of smiling, happy children and mothers. That's a start. The willingness to learn, to step out of your comfort zone and see how others think and feel.

  6. #6
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel
    Be sweet.
    Aaahh-mmmm - Texas CPS said that phrase can't be used, they said it was some type of code word. Go figure. :-\

  7. #7
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    "You apparently are so accustomed to the independent, castrating females of the day that you can no longer appreciate a genuine woman, who enjoys her true calling in life. As I wrote in an earlier post, the stores are even selling jocks for girls/women complete with the pee-pocket - but as much as they wish, and hope for, and no matter how many pants with flies they wear, they will never have a penis."

    Gail, you're always good for a laugh!

    The very last thing I would want in a wife is a servile life support system for a uterus.

    Kinder, kuche, kirche, eh?

    No thanks!

    I married Jill because she's smart, capable and confident. She needs me (and I her) but not in the controlling/domineering way the FLDS fruitcakes are conditioned to need their may-uhn (whom they get to share with others, of course). In my opinion, only a weak man wants a servile woman.

    Losers like Warren Jeffs and his inbred fellows could never make it in the real world - so they found a bunch of Defective women, fed them a cock and bull religious spiel and set themselves up as the paterfamilias of an inbred little group of sad sacks.

    This is ok, I guess - except for the poor kids who are born into this diseased mess.... .

  8. #8
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Old Indian proverb: Don't judge a man until you've walked in his shoes for a mile.

    Their lifestyle isn't and couldn't be mine and obviously not yours either, Eric. There are many lifestyles that I wouldn't chose to live, but that doesn't make them wrong. For the most part I don't criticize them through ignorance.

  9. #9
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    A welcome mat is a "true woman"???

  10. #10
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Old Indian proverb: Don't judge a man until you've walked in his shoes for a mile.

    Their lifestyle isn't and couldn't be mine and obviously not yours either, Eric. There are many lifestyles that I wouldn't chose to live, but that doesn't make them wrong. For the most part I don't criticize them through ignorance.
    Do I need to "walk a mile in the shoes" of a child molester to "understand" his "lifestyle"? Am I I being "ignorant" for criticizing it?

    The bottom line is you (being a Mormon yourself) are sympathetic to the FLDS cult because you share their basic worldview. But by any objective standard, Jeffs and the philosophy he propounds (and which the FLDS reveres and follows) are aberrant - and not in a good way.

    It's interesting to me how liberal-minded and tolerant you are when it comes to the "lifestyle" of the FLDS - but how rigid, judgmental and condemnatory you become when another "lifestyle" that doesn't comport with your religious sympathies (gays, for instance) is brought up.

    In other words, you're not applying broad-based principles of "live and let live." You're merely using the subjective standards of your personal religious views to endorse some "lifestyles" while fiercely mauling others... .

    And: You go even further. You think it's ok for these FLDS asswipes to bring up kids in that cloistered, bizarro "community" and mind-fucked into believing that the beliefs and practices of said "community" are "god's will" and "righteous" - yet rant about the great threat posed to everyone when two consenting adult men or women decide to live together, even though they aren't harming anyone by so doing....





  11. #11
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel
    A welcome mat is a "true woman"???
    For the FLDS losers, yes.

    And hey, it's ok w/me if a Defective woman wants to join the harem of a diseased little ferret such as Warren Jeffs. It's a free country. But when these freaks start reproducing in order to build up the stock of young females for the cretins to prey on, then "F" them. Too bad these fruits aren't like the Shakers - who had two things going for them. One, they made some nice furniture. Two, they abstained from sex - so they slowly died out....

  12. #12
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Eric wrote: <<The bottom line is you (being a Mormon yourself) are sympathetic to the FLDS cult because you share their basic worldview. But by any objective standard, Jeffs and the philosophy he propounds (and which the FLDS reveres and follows) are aberrant - and not in a good way.
    >>

    Gail replies: You are dead wrong, Eric. I am sympathetic as a MOTHER. I have zero sympathies for child molesters. You are simply wrong about the supposed molestation. Overall for the community and their beliefs they do not practice illicit sex. I say overall because there is always someone in every group that do not live up to the standards.

    Read my lips -- Warren Jeffs is in jail!

  13. #13
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Eric wrote: <<But when these freaks start reproducing in order to build up the stock of young females for the cretins to prey on, then "F" them. >>

    You know what Col. Chivington said, don't you?

  14. #14
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Eric wrote: <<The bottom line is you (being a Mormon yourself) are sympathetic to the FLDS cult because you share their basic worldview. But by any objective standard, Jeffs and the philosophy he propounds (and which the FLDS reveres and follows) are aberrant - and not in a good way.
    >>

    Gail replies: You are dead wrong, Eric. I am sympathetic as a MOTHER. I have zero sympathies for child molesters. You are simply wrong about the supposed molestation. Overall for the community and their beliefs they do not practice illicit sex. I say overall because there is always someone in every group that do not live up to the standards.

    Read my lips -- Warren Jeffs is in jail!
    It just seems to keep flying right over your head....

    Yes, Jeffs is in jail. But the group still regards him as a prophet, still follows his philosophy.

    I doubt very much you'd say "read my lips" if, say, the leader of NAMBLA was in jail - but someone asked you to please leave the po' po' members of NAMBLA alone..... .

    You say you are sympathetic because you are a mother. Would you also be "sympathetic" - as a mother - if a NAMBLA member had his kid taken away by court order?

    Of course not.

    The issue here is you don't see anything wrong with the FLDS way of life. And that is because you are a Mormon and share a basic belief in the same nonsense that Jeffs, et al purveys.....

  15. #15
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Eric wrote: <<But when these freaks start reproducing in order to build up the stock of young females for the cretins to prey on, then "F" them. >>

    You know what Col. Chivington said, don't you?
    Yes.

    But it's not the kids' fault they were born into a bizarre religious cult. They deserve better than to be mind-fucked (and perhaps literally fucked also) by cretins and Defectives who subscribe to a vile and idiotic beeeeeeelief system.

    I don't doubt for a second that you'd be ok with the authorities steeping in to the Jonestown situation (had that been feasible) in order to save them from the predator and sociopath Jim Jones and the parents he had addled and turned into mindless drones ready to do whatever he told them - including force -feed their kids the Kool Aid so that they could escape to their otherwordly paradise.

    But then, I forget.... his religion wasn't the True one.

  16. #16
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by gail
    Eric wrote: <<The bottom line is you (being a Mormon yourself) are sympathetic to the FLDS cult because you share their basic worldview. But by any objective standard, Jeffs and the philosophy he propounds (and which the FLDS reveres and follows) are aberrant - and not in a good way.
    >>

    Gail replies: You are dead wrong, Eric. I am sympathetic as a MOTHER. I have zero sympathies for child molesters. You are simply wrong about the supposed molestation. Overall for the community and their beliefs they do not practice illicit sex. I say overall because there is always someone in every group that do not live up to the standards.

    Read my lips -- Warren Jeffs is in jail!
    It just seems to keep flying right over your head....

    Yes, Jeffs is in jail. But the group still regards him as a prophet, still follows his philosophy.

    I doubt very much you'd say "read my lips" if, say, the leader of NAMBLA was in jail - but someone asked you to please leave the po' po' members of NAMBLA alone..... .

    You say you are sympathetic because you are a mother. Would you also be "sympathetic" - as a mother - if a NAMBLA member had his kid taken away by court order?

    Of course not.

    The issue here is you don't see anything wrong with the FLDS way of life. And that is because you are a Mormon and share a basic belief in the same nonsense that Jeffs, et al purveys.....
    Eric, Eric, Eric ---why do you keep throwing oranges into my apple basket? ???

    I am not supportive of child molestation by either straight or crooked men. You choose to believe lies, and I choose not to. I believe in mothers, and I believe that children need their mothers. The Texas Supreme Court determine that CPS DOES NOT have any proof - RETURN THE CHILDREN TO THEIR MOTHERS - - NOW!

    I can see through the bullcrap, and you seem to be blinded by the lies and wild allegations. Go back to the FLDS website there are new videos and articles. Seek out the truth. Stop being so stubborn. You know in your heart of heart that the government is rotten to the core.
    http://www.captivefldschildren.org/index.php

    18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.

    (New Testament | Matthew 2:18)

  17. #17
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Gail, once again -

    If a group follows the teachings of a person who espouses a particular belief system it is reasonable to conclude the group is doing just what the leader advocated, even if he is no longer physically present - no?

    These Freaks may have escaped the authorities this time because (as in the OJ debacle) the authorities botched the investigation - but that in no way means the basic charges were unfounded.

    The core beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeliefs of these FLDS zombies include the very things for which their leader, the convicted sex offender Warren Jeffs, was imprisoned. Do ya think that maybe, just perhaps, the other men in this group might just be doing the same sorts of things that their guru advocated and proselytized about and claimed to be "god's will." Hmmm? Could it be?

  18. #18
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Gail, once again -

    If a group follows the teachings of a person who espouses a particular belief system it is reasonable to conclude the group is doing just what the leader advocated, even if he is no longer physically present - no?

    These Freaks may have escaped the authorities this time because (as in the OJ debacle) the authorities botched the investigation - but that in no way means the basic charges were unfounded.

    The core beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeliefs of these FLDS zombies include the very things for which their leader, the convicted sex offender Warren Jeffs, was imprisoned. Do ya think that maybe, just perhaps, the other men in this group might just be doing the same sorts of things that their guru advocated and proselytized about and claimed to be "god's will." Hmmm? Could it be?
    You may be right as to your assumption as to the teachings. However, the teachings come from Joseph Smith and Bringham Young and only followed by this group. You also must realize that at the time the FLDS separated from the LDS these practices were commonplace throughout the USA - the ones of marrying young girls, that is, not polygamy. I am willing to believe that some girls were as young as 14, which was legal in Texas until the legislators changed that law with the FLDS in mind. There are some girls that are quite mature at 12, but dang few, e.g., Dolly Parton, a gal that I went to school with, so forth.

    Back to Warren Jeffs - - - he was not jailed for having a young bride himself, but rather for marrying or approving the marriage of a 14-yr old to her 19-yr old cousin. Since I was 15 when I married my 20-yr old husband, I don't find this arrangement bad at all. It is illegal in most states to marry a 1st cousin, however, they were not charged with that offense. They being Jeffs and the young man. The girl said he was disgusting - the young man she was referring to - there were pictures of the two of them in people's magazine and he was quite good-looking and the two of them appeared happy. She blew the whistle because she really wanted to marry another boy in the community, and she got pregnant by him and ran off with him. She is now married to him and they have two children. so it appears that it wasn't her age that upset her, but rather she wasn't being allowed to bed down with who she wanted. I figure that her parents and Jeffs realized what a trollop she was and hoped to save her. Time will tell.

    In any case -- show some respect. Other people live different lives. You can't understand how I can condone the FLDS lifestyle and condemn homosexual's lifestyle and I can't understand the reverse.

  19. #19
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,718

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    "In any case -- show some respect. Other people live different lives. You can't understand how I can condone the FLDS lifestyle and condemn homosexual's lifestyle and I can't understand the reverse."

    Sorry, I'm not showing any respect for a group (or any individual) that believes it's good to push (by your own admission) girls as young as 14 into marriage. This is not 1840 - and a 14-year-old is a barely pubescent child incapable of giving consent. Ditto the marrying of cousins. Echhh.

    To try to paint what is being done to children- and what two consenting adults do with and to each other (gay marriage, etc.) - as equivalent and just a different "lifestyle is as fucked-up as a football bat.


  20. #20
    gail
    Guest

    Re: Reflections of a Mother

    Eric wrote <<Sorry, I'm not showing any respect for a group (or any individual) that believes it's good to push (by your own admission) girls as young as 14 into marriage. This is not 1840 - and a 14-year-old is a barely pubescent child incapable of giving consent. Ditto the marrying of cousins. Echhh.>>

    In the FLDS society it is still 1840. However in our 21st century society many of the 14-yr old girls are sluts. I talked with one 12-yr old who bragged that she had bedded down with more than 30 men, not boys, but men. To be married at 14 is more honorable than sleeping around. Let me remind you one more time that I was only 15 by one month when I got married, and I was still 15 when I delivered my first baby. I married a 20-yr old who was 21 by the time our son was born. I did not think it odd then and I don't now.

Similar Threads

  1. Mother of all Hot-Wheels tracks
    By chiph in forum Video clips
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 06:22 PM
  2. My mother-in-law is a Clover
    By Eric in forum The Daily Clover
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:27 PM
  3. The Mother of All Burnouts
    By Disco Man in forum Performance/Muscle Cars
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 01:21 PM
  4. The Mother load!
    By Eric in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 07:18 AM
  5. Mother and Mother in NJ
    By gail in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 03:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •