Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 black presidents before Obama; Obama 1st Arab President

ColleenC2

5 black presidents before Obama; Obama 1st Arab President

http://www.arcadeathome.com/newsboy....,_only_6.25%25 African Negro.

Barack Hussein Obama - Arab-American, only 6.25% African

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

What does this mean? Maybe nothing. But, why is Obama trying to hide this? Why does he try to hide his middle name? Why does he try to hide the religious Muslim school he attented as a child in Indonesia? Why doesn't he set the record straight that he wouldn't be the first black President? Why so many cover-ups and hiding of the truth?

Further, at only 6.25% African Negro, would he even be the first President who was part black? Not at all! Our 3rd President, Thomas Jefferson was our first part black President. And he's not alone, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge were also part black.

President Andrew Jackson was the son of an Irish woman who married a black man. Andrew Jackson was such a high percentage black that his oldest brother was sold as a slave!

President Abraham Lincoln was the illegitimate son of an African man, he had very dark skin and coarse hair and his mother also allegedly came from an Ethiopian tribe. His heritage fueled so much controversy that Lincoln was nicknamed "Abraham Africanus the First" by his opponents.

President Warren Harding never even denied claims that he was black, because he had black ancestors between both sets of parents and he attended Iberia College, a school founded to educate fugitive slaves.

President Calvin Coolidge was proud of his heritage and claimed his mother was dark because of mixed Indian ancestry. Coolidge's mother's maiden name was " Moor" and in Europe the name "Moor" was given to all blacks just as "Negro" was used in America.

http://www.diversityinc.com/public/3085.cfm

DonTom

Re: 5 black presidents before Obama; Obama 1st Arab President

"But, why is Obama trying to hide this? "

Because he's smart enough to know that most American voters are stupid.

-Don-

I've submitted this to Snopes, maybe they'll respond. It all looks fishy to me.

ColleenC2

So you've found even more sites that all cite the same reference...

ColleenC2

Even a book was written about it. I am looking forward to seeing what your results on snopes.com is

MrMike

I'm not sure why this thread was started on an automotive web site, but I might as well add my 2 cents worth.

Now it is being questioned whether Obama is even a "natural born" citizen, as required by the Constitution. Some say he may have been born in Kenya. He claims he was born in Hawaii, but allegedly refuses to provide a copy of his birth certificate. Read more about this at:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=66787

I remain skeptical of wild claims like this until proof is presented. The same source cited above also published a story about a man who claimed to have had gay sex with Obama in the back of a limousine. Bloggers had a field day with that story, but the man subsequently agreed to take a lie detector test and failed miserably.

Well, if it was in a book it must be true.

ColleenC2

;D

MrMike

I couldn't figure out how to directly insert an image, so here is a link to a photograph of Obama's father and mother.

http://savagepolitics.com/wp-content...amomanddad.jpg

I don't see an Arab. Dad looks very, very Negroid to me...

ColleenC2

I don't see an Arab. Dad looks very, very Negroid to me...

Guess you haven't done your research

The Arab world (Arabic: العالم العربي; Transliteration: al-`alam al-`arabi) is a term to define all of the Arabic-speaking countries stretching from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Arabian Sea in the east, and from the Mediterranean Sea in the north to the Horn of Africa and the Indian Ocean in the southeast. It consists of 22 countries and territories with a combined population of some 325 million people spanning two continents.

Arab immigration from Southwest Asia into East Africa goes back to pre-Islamic times. At the beginning of the 5th century B.C., Sabaen (south Arabian) armies settled in the Ethiopian highlands.1 The resulting intermingling of Sabaen and Ethiopian cultures produced the Axum kingdom, which became a powerful empire. 2 The term Abyssinia itself is taken from the Habashan, a powerful southwestern Arabian family which settled in Ethiopia.3 A 1st century B.C. Greek source Periplus of the Erythraen Sea reports large ships going to the East African coast manned by "Arab captains and agents who are familiar with the natives and intermarry with them, and who know the whole coast and understand the language."4

Wars in Arabia in the 7th and 8th centuries sent a large influx of Arab refugees from Arabia and the Persian Gulf to African coastal cities of Somalia, Kenya, and Tanzania.5 Out of this intermingling of Arabs and black Africans was born the Swahili - a Bantu-based Arabized culture. By the 10th century, Arabs were living as far south as Sofala.6 Immigrants from Yemen and Hadramaut came to East Africa in the 13th and 14th century.7 Ibn Battuta, who visited the Swahili coast in 1331 CE, wrote of Mogadishu, then a Swahili town, that Swahili businessmen each had personal ties with Asian merchants, whom they entertained and accommodated in their own houses.8

Sultans of Omani descent built Zanzibar City in the 18th and 19th centuries.14 (now part of Tanzania) Between 1880 and 1950, Immigrants from Arabia, from Aden and Hadramaut in particular, flocked to East Africa.15

Kenya's GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: In Eastern Africa, straddling the equator, between latitudes 4o N and 4o S, and longitudes 34o E and 41o E; bordered on the east by Somalia and the Indian Ocean, on the north by Ethiopia and Sudan, on the west by Uganda and on the south by Tanzania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_world

Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. (19361982) was born and raised in Kenya

MrMike

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenC2
    Guess you haven't done your research
    To paraphrase Richard Pryor, "Who am I going to believe? You or my lyin' eyes?" Obama's father was as black as the ace of spades and showed typical Negroid features. Do I need to describe those? Take another look at the photo...

Thanks for the history lesson, but it says nothing about the race of Obama's father. I think you are confusing "Arab" and "Muslim." An Arab may be Christian, Muslim or, yes, Jewish. The same is true with African Negroes, who also may be members of animistic religions. Obama's father was a member of the Luo tribe of Kenya. Do your own research on the Luo tribe. They are obviously Negroid, not Arabic, but a minority of them are Muslim like Obama's father. Browse the www.luoamerican.web site and read about their outrage at being described as "Arabic."

Finally, one of the foremost experts on B. Hussein Obama's background, Steve Sailer, has personally informed me that there isn't much Arab ancestry on Obama's family tree. See his articles on Obama at http://www.vdare.com/sailer/index.htm.

I guess I have done my research, haven't I?

ColleenC2

"Arab captains and agents who are familiar with the natives and intermarry with them,

(his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

Hussein \hu(s)-sein\ is pronounced hoo-SAYN. It is of Arabic origin. The name of a prominent person in Shiite Islam

Third Generation (Grandparents):
    4. Hussein Onyango OBAMA was born about 1895 and died in 1979. Before settling down to work as a cook for missionaries in Nairobi he was a traveler. Recruited to fight for colonial power England in World War I, he visited Europe and India, and afterward lived for a time in Zanzibar,

It is hard to believe in the genealogy of Barack Hussein Obama with the name Hussein so prominent in his family tree that he was not Arab.

Goes against his familial background on his fathers' side of the family. I think the stats above are acurate when it comes to the %'s of Arab vs. african

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

"Guess you haven't done your research"

Well, if Wikipedia is your idea of research, then neither have you!

ColleenC2

;D Your right but I wasn't using that resource as research, but to show that based on the geography of where Kenya lays in Africa and the migration of Arabs to East Africa.

Not the genealogy of Obama's family

MrMike

Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).
    All references to these statistics track back to the same single source: a rambling blog post by one Kenneth E. Lamb. He offers no sources or citations for any of his claims. Indeed, he actually says,"Need proof? Research the Kenyan records for yourself." When a commenter on his blog pointed out that absolutely no evidence was presented to support his claims, Mr. Lamb acknowledges this and explains it by saying, "We are working to prepare the information in a format that will not violate any contractual obligations about its use." Huh? What the heck is he talking about? Contractual obligations to the Kenyan government? Not surprisingly, the "proof" has still not been made available after 5 months.

In any case, the proof is in the photograph I posted above. If that man is an Arab, I'm a Negro.

ColleenC2

In any case, the proof is in the photograph I posted above. If that man is an Arab, I'm a Negro.

Well?? Maybe you do have some black in you?

MrMike

Well?? Maybe you do have some black in you?
    Could be. It is well known that Black genes are widely distributed here. My ancestry goes back to the beginning of this country, so who knows? On the other hand, the presence of recessive traits like blond hair and blue eyes suggests that any Black blood in me is negligible.

ColleenC2

On the other hand, the presence of recessive traits like blond hair and blue eyes suggests that any Black blood in me is negligible.

Don't know about that one either, I have a friend, her mom is black, (dark black like obama's father) her father is white, her and her 2 sisters look white, one with blonde straight hair, she married a white guy her 2 daughters you couldn't tell that they had any black in them at all. One daughter has pale, pale white skin, blue eyes, brown hair, the other white skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes. Genetics have a funny way of coming out,

MrMike

I have a friend, her mom is black, (dark black like obama's father) her father is white, her and her 2 sisters look white, one with blonde straight hair, she married a white guy her 2 daughters you couldn't tell that they had any black in them at all. One daughter has pale, pale white skin, blue eyes, brown hair, the other white skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes. Genetics have a funny way of coming out,
    Very odd indeed. I recommend some paternity tests.