Thread: Been gone - - - long gone

gail

Been gone - - - long gone

I drove over to California last week to visit my 92-yr old mother. She is doing fine mentally and physically. I took my laptop with me, but I couldn't find a wireless connection, so I couldn't come online and harass you guys. But I thought about all of you a lot and what I would write when I returned.

One of the things that has been bothering me is that some of Colleen's posts have been deleted. Now, I don't know who would do this, and I would hope that the culprit will own up to it and explain why they felt that was necessary. I invited Colleen to join us, and when she is upset, I am upset. Believe me when I say that she IS upset. >

But now I am home and ready to start posting again, and I hope that Colleen will rejoin us and all of you will be nice to her when you disagree with her stand. She puts in a lot of effort to back up her side with credibility. I appreciate her effort at researching the facts. 8) 8)

Re: Been gone - - - long gone

I'm glad to hear your mother is still doing well at 92. Neither of my parents, and none of my other family, lived that long. Except for one great-grandfather who almost made it to 100.

gail

Re: Been gone - - - long gone

Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel
    I'm glad to hear your mother is still doing well at 92. Neither of my parents, and none of my other family, lived that long. Except for one great-grandfather who almost made it to 100.
    Yep, dear old Mom is a force to be reckoned with. I can only hope that I will do as well as she is doing. I took her over to WalMart while I was there and checked her out on how to drive a scooter, and how to use her cell phone to find me when she wanted me. HeeeeYaaaaw and away she went enjoying everything and everybody. ;D