Thread: You want FACTS? Read this!

gail

You want FACTS? Read this!

You keep talking about facts, but you don't believe fact when it is offered to you. I will continue to try to educate you with facts. Read this!

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/194057.php

somebody on the Jawa report began connecting the dots regarding the Palin smears and obammy campaign. Seems they got some explaining to do! (or make up lies to cover their part in this).

Hope they can link the campaign to that punk hacker next.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Re: You want FACTS? Read this!

Gail,

This is another non sequitur. The stuff in this link/story has nothing to do with the points we've been discussing, viz - Palin's continued lying about her support of the "Bridge to Nowhere," her lies about visiting Iraq (and Ireland) or the embarrassing extent of her inexperience and lack of knowledge (including knowledge of the Chimponian "Bush Doctrine" of pre-emptive war).

Are some Democrats trying to attack Palin? Certainly. Are some of those attacks unfair/dishonest? Absolutely. But that has no bearing on whether the points above are, in fact, factual.

They are - and there's no getting around it.

Unless, of course, you're a willfully blind ideologue who has decided to support Palin no matter what.

gail

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant;

it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

Said by Ronald Reagan and echo by Gail Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by gail

Another non sequitur. Attempting to change the subject is not an argument - and doesn't counter the facts I have mentioned.

How can you stand to be so deliberately blind? So unquestionably supporting of someone who is a known liar and fraud?

I guess you just don't care, because the ends (her religious twaddle which you support) justify the means.... any means.

gail

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by gail

Another non sequitur. Attempting to change the subject is not an argument - and doesn't counter the facts I have mentioned.

How can you stand to be so deliberately blind? So unquestionably supporting of someone who is a known liar and fraud?

I guess you just don't care, because the ends (her religious twaddle which you support) justify the means.... any means.

In my vision, you have spun so far out from reality that you no longer know what is right, good, or decent - - you are grasping at straws. In the process everything must appear to fall short and is unsatisfactory.

I know that I am grounded in logic and good old common sense. And, I refuse to be blinded by your unsavory rhetoric. You are a good person, and an outstanding journalist, and you can spin words like few that I have known, but your gift to askew current events, doesn't make me wrong. I have done my homework, and I know what I know. I do not have to view, nor endure endless prattle of cynicism.

Posting clever and entertaining youtube videos does NOT equal facts. In fact, I find most of the YouTube videos posted on Gail's Rant insulting and disgusting. They degrade everything that is decent, good and/or honorable. I refuse to submerge myself in such slime. If one does chose to do so they will soon find that the slime never leaves them, and soon everything in one's life become slimy, until there is nothing good at all.

Perhaps I do wear rose-colored glasses, and play the 'Glad' game -- so what? I am happy and contented with myself and life. I still have much of the delight that one experiences with the innocents of a child, the glee of newness, the fun of a new experience. and this is because I look for the best in people, and because of this I see the best. Including you!

Now go and do the right thing!

"In my vision..."

Gail, your "vision" is irrelevant. Facts are relevant. And you have become incapable of acknowledging any fact that runs counter to your sickening hero-worship of this Palin woman - of whom you know next to nothing, beyond the BS PR spiel she spouts via the Tele-Prompter.

"...you have spun so far out from reality that you no longer know what is right, good, or decent - - you are grasping at straws."

I go by facts - not feelings, faith or wishful thinking.

" I know that I am grounded in logic and good old common sense."

Rolling on the floor now, almost peeing my pants over that one!

"Posting clever and entertaining youtube videos does NOT equal facts. "

Gail, these videos show the cockroach speaking the words from his own mouth! (And hers.) How the hell can you deny the reality of this?

Do you think that Satan - or liberals - manufactured the video evidence of the cockroach's lies (and hers)?