When knows truth? What are facts? I am now old enough to have seen "facts" disproved over and over. For years I, being a visionary, have had those who would laugh at me and claim that I was ignorant, only to see that that I was correct, but not popular, after all. I don't know everything, no one does. I am quick to admit to the times that I am ignorant. I laugh at myself when I have made a funny error in speech or action, and there are times when I realize that my stand in flat-out wrong, but for the most part I have an uncanny sense about me that some have claimed is spooky.

Who would have thought a simple, uneducated old woman would go to Washington, DC and take the Capitol by storm? I had no fear. I was laughed at, ridiculed, and told that I didn't know what I was talking about, and that they had the "facts." Nevertheless, in 11 months I did the impossible that had eluded others for 23 years.

I am reminded of Plato's Allegory of the Cave. I found several YouTube each with a slightly different variation of the story. Just like in the allegory I have returned to the cave to tell you what I know. Will you listen?

Click here: YouTube - Plato's Cave (animated version)

Click here: YouTube - The Allegory of the Cave

Click here: YouTube - "The Allegory of the Cave" 2012