Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Sarah gets prank phone call:

  1. #1
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    Sarah gets prank phone call:


  2. #2
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    23,033

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel
    I heard this; stunning. How stooopid can she be? These guys and their so-obviously-fake "French President" imitation that sounded like one of my high school buddies doing Inspector Closeau?

    Jeez!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kwozzie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    2,072

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    Oh gawd....... the dumbness is confirmed.

    Does the USA really want this?
    Does the world wnat this??
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

  4. #4
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    23,033

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwozzie1
    Oh gawd....... the dumbness is confirmed.

    Does the USA really want this?
    Does the world wnat this??
    I am almost on my knees praying Obama wins.

    That ... person can't be allowed to become vice president, second in line to a geriatric already past his expiration date.

    Say what you like about Obama, he's smart. And I will take smart over stooopid (and stooopid religious) anytime....!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kwozzie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    2,072

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric

    I am almost on my knees praying Obama wins.

    That ... person can't be allowed to become vice president, second in line to a geriatric already past his expiration date.

    Say what you like about Obama, he's smart. And I will take smart over stooopid (and stooopid religious) anytime....!
    I like Obama......the USA and the world needs a change
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

  6. #6
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    23,033

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwozzie1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric

    I am almost on my knees praying Obama wins.

    That ... person can't be allowed to become vice president, second in line to a geriatric already past his expiration date.

    Say what you like about Obama, he's smart. And I will take smart over stooopid (and stooopid religious) anytime....!
    I like Obama......the USA and the world needs a change
    I am uneasy about Obama for several reasons... .

    I know (based on his record and public statements) that he is inclined toward gun control and may seek to limit the individual right to armed self-defense;

    I am concerned that he may play the race card once elected; that he may bring "race hustlers" of the Jesse Jackson variety into his cabinet; that he may pursue policies that would criminalize criticism of ethnic/racial minorities, or of policies that favor them over whites. I think most white people have this same worry - if they are honest about it.

    But I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt - and much prefer him over the loathsome alternative of McMussolini and that godawful Sarah Palin. The Old Man is just an ossified, corrupted, angry hypocrite. But Palin is a belligerent know-nothing; a bahbul-thumping, flag-humping fundie Christian crazy who panders to (and incites) the most ignorant, violent and benighted element of the population, the people who are fully ready to support an American Fuhrer - provided it is dressed up appropriately and pushes their values down everyone else's throats. She is even worse than The Chimp, if such a thing is possible.

    These two must lose, at all costs....



  7. #7
    DonTom
    Guest

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    "I am concerned that he may play the race card once elected; that he may bring "race hustlers" of the Jesse Jackson variety into his cabinet; that he may pursue policies that would criminalize criticism of ethnic/racial minorities, or of policies that favor them over whites. I think most white people have this same worry - if they are honest about it."

    I don't think he's the type. But if he is, then he's even a lot more intelligent than I thought to be able to fool us all so well. But IMO, Obama is an Oreo cookie.

    IAC, he already got my vote. I voted by mail.

    -Don-

  8. #8
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    23,033

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTom
    "I am concerned that he may play the race card once elected; that he may bring "race hustlers" of the Jesse Jackson variety into his cabinet; that he may pursue policies that would criminalize criticism of ethnic/racial minorities, or of policies that favor them over whites. I think most white people have this same worry - if they are honest about it."

    I don't think he's the type. But if he is, then he's even a lot more intelligent than I thought to be able to fool us all so well. But IMO, Obama is an Oreo cookie.

    IAC, he already got my vote. I voted by mail.

    -Don-
    Let's hope so... .

    This has been the most agonizing decision for me, in terms of any presidential election in my adult lifetime.

    As a small-government Libertarian conservative, I'd like to vote for Ron Paul or Bob Barr. But my hatred of the GOP is so violent that I believe it's necessary to vote for Obama, as a way of helping to assure a crushing defeat of the GOP....



  9. #9
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric


    As a small-government Libertarian conservative, I'd like to vote for Ron Paul or Bob Barr. But my hatred of the GOP is so violent that I believe it's necessary to vote for Obama, as a way of helping to assure a crushing defeat of the GOP....


    I was almost prepared to do the same in the other direction -- to vote for McCain in hopes that the Democrats came up with something better in 2012. Then the Palin nomination came along...



    I feel a little better about Obama now, maybe he can rise to the occasion.

  10. #10
    Senior Member misterdecibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Posts
    3,408

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    She puts the "alas" back into "Alaska".

  11. #11
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel
    I heard this; stunning. How stooopid can she be? These guys and their so-obviously-fake "French President" imitation that sounded like one of my high school buddies doing Inspector Closeau?

    Jeez!
    I need to throw up. It is painful to listen to that dribble.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Kwozzie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    2,072

    Re: Sarah gets prank phone call:

    It has been played on our radio stations here in Australia today.

    I cannot believe seh was dumb enought to accept such a call without verifying it.

    How would she go God forbid if someone paranked a nuclear attack on the USA..... My mind shudders
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

Similar Threads

  1. Windows Phone
    By dom in forum Technophobia
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 10:44 AM
  2. A phone call
    By grouch in forum Grouch's Garage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 11:01 PM
  3. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone
    By Eric in forum Guns, Second Amendment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 06:34 AM
  4. Possibly the best prank call ever...
    By Eric in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:47 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 06:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •