Thread: Will the Chimponians lose?

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Will the Chimponians lose?

Ok, we're only 24 hours away from Election Day - and it appears (based on all the available polls, etc.) that McMussolini and Evita Palin are headed for a crushing defeat.

I am cautiously optimistic the GOP is going to get the public repudiation it has so richly earned.

But the day after, the new worry will be what Obama and a Democrat-run Congress will do to us.

All I can say is, thanks Mr. Chimp - and to all the Chimponians who defended/apologized for the smirking SOB these past eight years.

Staff

Re: Will the Chimponians lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Ok, we're only 24 hours away from Election Day - and it appears (based on all the available polls, etc.) that McMussolini and Evita Palin are headed for a crushing defeat.

I am cautiously optimistic the GOP is going to get the public repudiation it has so richly earned.

But the day after, the new worry will be what Obama and a Democrat-run Congress will do to us.

All I can say is, thanks Mr. Chimp - and to all the Chimponians who defended/apologized for the smirking SOB these past eight years.
    Here here. The GOP will get slammed especially in congress. If the polls are right, Odumbo will crush McMousillini.

The problem I have with the whole thing is that BOTH political parties should be crushed to the dirt. The current political alignment of Republicans and Demoncats has been in charge for 40 some years and has absolutely ruined the United States of America.

I pick 40 years because that is when the Republican party fully became the party of Freeeeeee Trade along with Lyndon Johnsons Demoncats.

Yes, we can thank utterly incompetent shameless Chimponian defenders who apologized for the smirking chimp for 8 years, but what do you make of the late defectors from the Chimps juggernaught like Scott McClellan and the like? I predict that Obama will have no use for them.

I have found this election season to be the worst ever, with the worst field of candidates in memory.

It's not just the Chimponians that will lose. Its the politically aware and engaged American who has already lost. I have been disenfranchised from the start and am getting sick and tired of incompetent moron boobs choosing my president and congress for me. I'm at the boiling point, frankly.