Thread: Anonymous Misanthrope Caught On Film

Anonymous Misanthrope Caught On Film

Secretly-placed camera in classified location catches man actually having fun in private...

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=4Y...eature=channel

Hornby 1:76 British Railways Eastern Region B17 class c1958

also
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uymoe...eature=channel

7MT 'Britannia' 70045 with bitter old misanthrope in background. Pay no attention.

Rob
    Last edited by dom; 11-13-2008 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Added the BB code [youtube][/youtube] Everything after the "=" sign between the tags i.e., [youtube]4Y8uzzdoTTA[/youtube]

D_E_Davis
    Watch cap and dark glasses indoors, in late spring? These are unmistakable signs of a child molester, hoping to lure children with the model train.

Quote Originally Posted by D_E_Davis View Post
    Watch cap and dark glasses indoors, in late spring? These are unmistakable signs of a child molester, hoping to lure children with the model train.
    Don't worry, and hi Dennis, the Queen of our mentor ? Great Britan has suggested that her successor will be responsible, so we need fear no evil.

JDM is silent. I think he prefers to be shoooting empty beercans.

And the lack of perfect modelling is partly because I admire model-making skills better than my own. The camera is a 2005-model point-and-shoot Canon A620 set to video 320-pixel screen, 15 frames per second as per available menu, Canon 7.1 MP CCP ? with 32MB SD card.

But Coro is soon.

I must get comfortable. Lorna is well. The V8 GM wind -whistle is mostly the radio aerial..

The camera crashed under the footbridge, and I was silent, but when I was picking up the bits I got everything together and then chose to drive one train out of the wreck , and perhaps because I am a fool, I had not reversed one of the engines in the mess, and when I saw this, I used the f word...

The driving of a camera on a wagon behind an engine just in front, well, it's not dissimilar to feathering brakes on a fast bike... at which I was very good.

but Coro is imminent... 7pm here summerlike weather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uymoeSyZXNg

Last edited by dom; 11-13-2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Added the BB code [youtube][/youtube] Everything after the "=" sign between the tags i.e., [youtube]uymoeSyZXNg[/youtube]

This forum is slower and clunkier than even the worst post-2000 iteration,
    and sorry Eric , it doesn't work for me in this form,

more features?

nah. It was bad in 1990, founded on libertarian/other US sentiment, you put your heart into it, but even signing-up was hell.

Joining up here required the alas common character recognition thing, which serves no purpose on earth, and is disgusting.. and your politics are, and are to be respected, and I think that the registration rigmarol is pathetic. (not just you)

The free interchange of information is already filtered by rubbish so that Asians are almost barred. (What Chinese can do the character recognition?)

And since you have guns and Bibles , oh yes, you will find reason to fear...

Signing up , again here, after initial 1995 Compuserve Cars, well, it's good to keep the door open, I guess.

What a sad country the US. It never lost 900,000 young men in one battle (Verdun) , and Palin is a runner... AND she believes...

choke on puke

I and many other give up.

I will post pics of WW1 Passchendaele, spent shells mountains high, you Americans just don't get it.

D_E_Davis
    Quote Originally Posted by robmcg View Post
    Don't worry, and hi Dennis, the Queen of our mentor ? Great Britan has suggested that her successor will be responsible, so we need fear no evil.

JDM is silent. I think he prefers to be shoooting empty beercans.

And the lack of perfect modelling is partly because I admire model-making skills better than my own. The camera is a 2005-model point-and-shoot Canon A620 set to video 320-pixel screen, 15 frames per second as per available menu, Canon 7.1 MP CCP ? with 32MB SD card.

But Coro is soon.

I must get comfortable. Lorna is well. The V8 GM wind -whistle is mostly the radio aerial..

The camera crashed under the footbridge, and I was silent, but when I was picking up the bits I got everything together and then chose to drive one train out of the wreck , and perhaps because I am a fool, I had not reversed one of the engines in the mess, and when I saw this, I used the f word...

The driving of a camera on a wagon behind an engine just in front, well, it's not dissimilar to feathering brakes on a fast bike... at which I was very good.

but Coro is imminent... 7pm here summerlike weather
    It looks very well, and I'm impressed with the camera-man holding a sharp focus while the train swayed back and forth.

But I'm still wary of that sinister fellow we get a glimpse of, every now and then, lurking in the background.

We here are facing dread winter soon - yesterday the high didn't even get to 20C!

BTW - what the h*** is Coro?

D_E_Davis
    This forum is slower and clunkier than even the worst post-2000 iteration,
    and sorry Eric , it doesn't work for me in this form,

more features?

nah. It was bad in 1990, founded on libertarian/other US sentiment, you put your heart into it, but even signing-up was hell.

Joining up here required the alas common character recognition thing, which serves no purpose on earth, and is disgusting.. and your politics are, and are to be respected, and I think that the registration rigmarol is pathetic. (not just you)....
    You have a valid point there, Robbie - the new software is a giant step backwards.

Gawd........Coro....... Ithink he means Coronation Street... a UK soapy drama..... with Ena Sharples....actually probably she has fallen off the perch by now.
    Rex
    On the Sunshine Coast, in the Sunshine State Queensland (QLD), Australia

You have a valid point there, Robbie - the new software is a giant step backwards.
    But, but, it DOES have threading.

We just don't much enjoy getting used to change.

OK. It's slower than before. It's slower than a 64KB RAM 30MB HD computer was in 1995, and in those days there were no ads that I recall, but a subscription which paid for about 200 forii... and the 'filter' was that you had to be able to construct a written sentence and not be abusive...

But then photography with silver bromide gave nicer prints than digital, too... Ironically, the pics on the screen these days still don't need to be much more than 100KB... and many people these days don't 'see' fine tones, sharpness, acuity.

Even as people install broadband, such as Youtube is stuck with a 'lowest common demoninator' default screen even on it's 'highest quality' setting which really is very low-res. Or low rent... I must test if it runs on a 56k modem... Youtube says it runs at 88kps., which might work if you have buffering?

I notice that shareware for video is entirely around recording-burning copyrighted material, but you wouldn't know anthing about that in AZ next to Mexico

In any event, the new software here has lots of features which appear to be rather generic style, and sooner-or-later I might work out how to add pics.

Rob

This is how I went mad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ak2kBetUlk

I'm pretty sure that the success of Thomas the Tank Engine is in no small part because of simple stories like this. Lorna's great-grandson (3 yrs 9 months) is transfixed by such.

I didn't stand a chance, being in 1954 in a house where the other (older) kids were at school, and there was an Hornby 0-scale clockwork tin train... and popular music being played on the pianola...

For a time after adolescence I was distracted by females.

D_E_Davis
    This is how I went mad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ak2kBetUlk

I'm pretty sure that the success of Thomas the Tank Engine is in no small part because of simple stories like this. Lorna's great-grandson (3 yrs 9 months) is transfixed by such.

I didn't stand a chance, being in 1954 in a house where the other (older) kids were at school, and there was an Hornby 0-scale clockwork tin train... and popular music being played on the pianola...

For a time after adolescence I was distracted by females.
    If your mental illness is now under control; and, if you are no longer distracted, how about a little help eliminating the 47(!) grade crossings here?

If your mental illness is now under control; and, if you are no longer distracted, how about a little help eliminating the 47(!) grade crossings here?
    For that you need money, which comes from politiciams whom you elect, unless in Ohio, where GWB got in anyway...

The mix of cars and trains is indeed unfortunate. In Europe they mostly seperate them, but then they pay more tax.

Reverting to serious things... here is the source of Thomas the Tank Engine. The rev W Audrey would be appalled by the previous thing I posted. I have been busy today working out how to mix MPEG sound with AVI video. which is here..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNdP1ZFesM

but the rev Audrey is here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XKct...eature=related
    Last edited by robmcg; 11-23-2008 at 10:21 PM.

What a sad country the US. It never lost 900,000 young men in one battle (Verdun) ,

I will post pics of WW1 Passchendaele, spent shellsmountains high, you Americans just don't get it.
    Robbie, we've been through this many times. The incredible loss of life by the Brits in WWI was due to the nitwits in charge of the Brit Army using century (and more) old tactics against machine guns. BTW, there was never anything wrong with the Brit troops who were a brave and aggressive lot.

Whe the US got dragged into the nonsense, the Brits wanted our army as replacement troops, under their command. Not being entirely insane we declined.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm124 View Post
    Robbie, we've been through this many times. The incredible loss of life by the Brits in WWI was due to the nitwits in charge of the Brit Army using century (and more) old tactics against machine guns. BTW, there was never anything wrong with the Brit troops who were a brave and aggressive lot.

Whe the US got dragged into the nonsense, the Brits wanted our army as replacement troops, under their command. Not being entirely insane we declined.
    Well, you learned good from 1861-5... and in fact you DID help in March 1918 when Germans finally got a clear road to Paris, even with good troops and air-cover, but even after the carnage, a few commanders, and it's unclear who, got a few NZers and such as Americans who fought under slightly irregular rules, in view of the desperate situation, and many fought like guerillas or in sniper style and as it was drying out, thet got the endless gun-capacity of Britain to isolate the German breakthrough.

Those guys knew the war was ugly and stupid, on both sides, but groups of battalions, some with a few fresh men, didn't revolt. That would be like deserting friends. The French nearly stopped, but they shot the rig-leaders.
    WW1 ... you may call it nonsense, but men actually like war... especially if they think they can win.

In 1920, even after the 'flu... the US was not really anything more than an unruly foreign pack of malcontents and a few rich people without manners.

How could one think otherwise? ... as we sunk the High Seas Fleet

Until maybe 20 years ago, nobody could break my wrist-wrestle without tipping my body onto the floor, and right now I could use the same mental strength, but my bones and tendons would break, so I don't do it,

..the great strength of America? It prevents global mis-government?