Thread: Beware the trees!!!

Beware the trees!!!

I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee a week or so ago for $600. The previous owner was attacked by a tree that jumed in front of him. He said the road was icy but I wonder if the smell of beer that is still in it had anything to do with the tree pulling up it's roots and attacking.
    Last edited by grouch; 03-12-2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Stil kant spel wurth a darn
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Sounds a lot like a problem I had on my 3wheeler a while back ago.. I was out trying to start it for what seemed like an hour. I resorted to running down the street in the middle of the night trying to push start it, this all after I realized I had the run switch to off and totally flooded the engine. Anyhow that sucker started up hard and fast. Wrist throttle totally snapped full open, me looking at the stars suddenly the ditch grabbed me in what felt like bear hug and just had it's way with me. When it was over with I was laying there looking for my scandals for about 30 minutes. I can totally see how a tree could jump in front of him. I mean.. I had a whole ditch jump in front of me!

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Sounds a lot like a problem I had on my 3wheeler a while back ago.. I was out trying to start it for what seemed like an hour. I resorted to running down the street in the middle of the night trying to push start it, this all after I realized I had the run switch to off and totally flooded the engine. Anyhow that sucker started up hard and fast. Wrist throttle totally snapped full open, me looking at the stars suddenly the ditch grabbed me in what felt like bear hug and just had it's way with me. When it was over with I was laying there looking for my scandals for about 30 minutes. I can totally see how a tree could jump in front of him. I mean.. I had a whole ditch jump in front of me!
    You just made me spill my coffee...!