Thread: Stupid Duck

Stupid Duck

Here I am, minding my own business when in my mailbox Thurs was a love note from the state. Hey dummy! Didn't you realize your license expired last month? Ooooops. Guess where I'm going on the way to camping out at the job fair (I'm running a booth there, not looking)? What a sterling example I'm setting for my employees since I'm the one who monitors their driving records!
    I'm going quackers!

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackers View Post
    Here I am, minding my own business when in my mailbox Thurs was a love note from the state. Hey dummy! Didn't you realize your license expired last month? Ooooops. Guess where I'm going on the way to camping out at the job fair (I'm running a booth there, not looking)? What a sterling example I'm setting for my employees since I'm the one who monitors their driving records!

It's easy enough to forget!

Does your state let you renew via mail/online? One of the few nice things about Va govt. is they do let you do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    It's easy enough to forget!

Does your state let you renew via mail/online? One of the few nice things about Va govt. is they do let you do that...
    We have had 'on-line' renewal of vehicle licence disc for a couple of years now - it does make life easy as they send out a notification about four weeks in advance and one can renew up to fourteen days in advance. For renewal of drivers licence, being over the advanced age of 70, I now have to complete a 'health' self certification every three years, it would be nice if I could do that 'on-line' as well.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

No, you have to physically go down to the probate office and get a new picture. We can do car tags online. AL no longer sends out reminder notices. Only failure notices. I'm legal again now. Was at the probate office when they opened and was the only one going for drivers license.
    I'm going quackers!