Thread: Wonderful news from England!

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Wonderful news from England!

From a story about the recent elections in the UK:

... The main shock, however, has been the election of Nick Griffin and one other British National Party candidate to the European Parliament. The BNP stands for a complete halt to non-white immigration, expulsion of illegal immigrants and voluntary repatriation of non-whites legally here. It also believes in an end to multiculturalism and political correctness, and in withdrawal from the European Union.

These were the first victories for the BNP in any national election, and they have been greeted by the British media and political class with hysterical rage. The favoured explanation is that the BNP—plus UKIP and the other small parties that did so well in the European elections—is to blame the House of Commons expenses scandal. The idea that people might have voted as they did because they liked what they saw cannot be entertained.

So you think the election of Fascists is good news?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brand View Post
    Nationalists. Unless I missed something? From what I gather, the BNP wants to call a halt to the flooding of the UK with non-whites and an end to the politically correct BS subsumed under "multiculturalism" and "diversity." I am all for that.

Why shouldn't white, Western Brits want to preserve their country and culture? Or is that only allowed "minorities"?

The BNP is the UK's Klan??

Chip H.

Quote Originally Posted by chiph View Post
    The BNP is the UK's Klan??

Chip H.

Is it? I don't know enough about it... .

There is a difference between desiring to make life miserable for someone because they are not of the same race/ethnicity (a shitty thing) and being opposed to the transformation of one's country by the mass infusion of people of different races/cultures, the submersion/subordination of yours to theirs - in your own country! - and the whole roster of PC bullshit, from racial spoils to "hate speech" laws to the evisceration of freedom of association.

Example: I have nothing against Central and South Americans; either the individuals or the countries. Live and let live. However, I am opposed to turning the US into, essentially, another Central or South American country, with Spanish the de facto (if not de jure) second language and Hispanic traditions/customs, etc. supplanting those of European origin.

Why is it that every European-dominant country must accept virtually unrestricted immigration of foreign peoples and the loss of their majority - and the passive acquiescence to "diversity" - while these other peoples are all apparently entitled to maintain the homogeneity of their nations, their cultures, practices, etc?

As far as the BP, the jist of it seems to be they don't want the UK to become another Bosnia or turned into a polyglot Byzantium that is no longer "British" in any meaningful sense, racially or culturally. I see nothing wrong with that desire. Why can't Britain remain British? I feel the same way about the US. I don't want to be surrounded by turban-wearing Pakis, Somalis (or Mexicans!) either - and eventually become a minority in my own country, racially and culturally. Is that wrong?

Not my in book!
    Last edited by Eric; 06-10-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brand View Post
    If you look at their manifesto the BNP has a lot going for it. I have no doubt that, if in power, the true fascist roots would soon appear. The question I ask is - for one term, would that be a bad thing. It would wake to country up to what has been happening. It would, hopefully, wake the main political parties up - the sooner they realise that politics should be a vocation and not a gravy train with pig troughs at every halt, the better. So far New Labour has done nothing that benefits this country in any way. The Conservatives are so closeto NL I don't think it makes much difference. Lib Dems are too darn PC - mind you the others are just as bad.

What we need is a political party that will stand up for the citizens of this country, will protect our borders, crack down properly on criminals, defend the victim rather that the criminal, ensure that convicted criminals work for their cell and food (Chain gangs? - why not) get rid of all the economic migrants, get rid of all the illegals, institute proper border controls and allow in only those who are self supporting and can bring in a skill that this country needs. Will get all the NHS migrants to pay for their treatment, will get all those claiming benefits who are quite capable of work back to work, and last but not least will get us out of the b****y E.U. - hang about, I sound just like our local BNP candidate, maybe I should have voted for them after all. Right wing? - bring it on.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

"What we need is a political party that will stand up for the citizens of this country, will protect our borders, crack down properly on criminals, defend the victim rather that the criminal, ensure that convicted criminals work for their cell and food (Chain gangs? - why not) get rid of all the economic migrants, get rid of all the illegals, institute proper border controls and allow in only those who are self supporting and can bring in a skill that this country needs. Will get all the NHS migrants to pay for their treatment, will get all those claiming benefits who are quite capable of work back to work, and last but not least will get us out of the b****y E.U. - hang about, I sound just like our local BNP candidate, maybe I should have voted for them after all. Right wing? - bring it on."

Exactly what we need here, too.

The major parties, who have a virtual lock on elected offices, work for the parasite class (entitlement moochers, race hustlers and poverty pimps, etc.) and the corporate-client class. The majority - Americans who work and pay taxes and who want the government to work for their benefit (by allowing them to work without usurious taxation, idiot and strangling laws governing how they may work, etc.) protect their rights (including their right to defend their persons and property against scumbags without fearing punishment for doing so), their nation's sovereignty, the culture of the majority, etc. - are effectively disfranchised.

So, I applaud the BP too. Bully!