Thread: Arizona Senate Defends Photo Radar

Staff

Arizona Senate Defends Photo Radar

These assholes have the balls to let this sail through. If this bill goes through all the hoops, points will be added so that these assholes at the insurance companies can get more of your money if you get a speed camera ticket for as little as 10 over the speed limit. These fuckers make me sick. I hope they get assraped in jail at some point.

http://thenewspaper.com/news/28/2812.asp

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    These assholes have the balls to let this sail through. If this bill goes through all the hoops, points will be added so that these assholes at the insurance companies can get more of your money if you get a speed camera ticket for as little as 10 over the speed limit. These fuckers make me sick. I hope they get assraped in jail at some point.

http://thenewspaper.com/news/28/2812.asp
    My parents live in Scottsdale, which is just outside Phoenix - so I get direct reports about this. AZ used to be a great state. Now it is a shithole, with Phoenix the clinching anus. I would not live there for all the Trans Ams in West Virginia....

Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    My parents live in Scottsdale, which is just outside Phoenix - so I get direct reports about this. AZ used to be a great state. Now it is a shithole, with Phoenix the clinching anus. I would not live there for all the Trans Ams in West Virginia....

Me neither. I wouldn't go there for $100k per year... On second thought....Maybe yes.

Seriously, I cannot stand their government.

The fact that those foul drones from the insurance companies got all of that committee time while citizens got nothing makes me sick to my stomach.
    Last edited by swamprat; 06-19-2009 at 08:01 AM.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Me neither. I wouldn't go there for $100k per year... On second thought....Maybe yes.

Seriously, I cannot stand their government.

The fact that those foul drones from the insurance companies got all of that committee time while citizens got nothing makes me sick to my stomach.
    Before the early '90s, Phoenix was a pretty cool place; a real "western" city with a pro-freedom ethos, not too much development. Very livable. Then came the land rapers and development shysters, who ruined the place. It is now an overcrowded, ugly, smelly, Noo Joisey in the desert - run by the same type of greedhead/asshole Yankee shyster types that run NJ.

$100k, by the way, would not take you far in Phoenix. Better to earn $40k in a place like where we live!

Staff
    I'm still steamed that these assclown rat senators continue to jackfuck motorists of Arizona with this garbage.

I hope they die in their own vomit or get caught screwing the wrong ass.

It burns me even more that they had they gave the insurance companies all that time to spew their stinking lying saaaaaaaafety dribble and that one, even one, much less 4 of these fumbuly values or puuuuuuuuuuuublic seeeeeeeeeeervice horseshit fuckoffs took it hook line and sinker.

Can you tell I'm pissed off?

Doug
    It's only going to get worse boys. This type of greed and corruption is a perfect example of why I moved out of the US.

BTW, I heard of a new defense against the cameras -- request the maintenance records of the camera in question. If it had undergone maintenance in the days proceeding or after the photo was taken it introduces some doubt into the citation.

Was it repaired because it was broken? Mmmm?

Chip H.

Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    It's only going to get worse boys. This type of greed and corruption is a perfect example of why I moved out of the US.
    What country did you move to?