Thread: Another Republican "Family Values" Politician Has An Affair

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Another Republican "Family Values" Politician Has An Affair

Here it is...
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/usscgovernor_where
    Gotta love the "Famblee Values" Conservative bunch who are now being found out for their sexual pecadillos. This is becoming a trend...isn't it?
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351650,00.html
    Of course, the man is very forced birth. Now, he is saying how he went against Gawd's laws re: the affair. Meanwhile he was all over Clintigula for his "immorality."

Why should I be surprised?

Staff
    No kidding! These guys are stepping into it bigtime.

What is funny is that the Demoncats won't get onto him for that, they will say that his big crime was leaving the state of South Carolina for a week without telling anyone. Big deal!

Thinking outside of the box... did anyone really miss the guy? I think that the best thing a politician, Republican or Democrat, can do is leave, dry up, and blow away. The world is better off without them.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    No kidding! These guys are stepping into it bigtime.

What is funny is that the Demoncats won't get onto him for that, they will say that his big crime was leaving the state of South Carolina for a week without telling anyone. Big deal!

Thinking outside of the box... did anyone really miss the guy? I think that the best thing a politician, Republican or Democrat, can do is leave, dry up, and blow away. The world is better off without them.
    Republican "conservatives" have completely abandoned small government/nationalist/pro-freedom advocacy. Instead, they hump the flag, talk about "patriotism" (blind followership/state worship) and "famblee values."

The Chimp and Sarah Palin are the archetypes of this new Republican "leader." Gail - much as I like her as a friend - is a typical supporter. Makes me sad.. and mad, too.

Any person who supports freedom should despise Chimponian/Palinonian politics as much as the Democrats as they are two sides of the same coin.
    Last edited by Eric; 06-25-2009 at 09:15 AM.

Staff
    I hate whoever is in power.

When the Chimp was in power I remember cursing the TV much as I do Obama. The only thin that I can say is that Obama is getting into too much of my personal and financial business.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    I hate whoever is in power.

When the Chimp was in power I remember cursing the TV much as I do Obama. The only thin that I can say is that Obama is getting into too much of my personal and financial business.
    But Obama, at least, is not a traitor to his stated politics. He is a big government Democrat. I hate his policies, but he is open about what they are.

What I loathe about Republicans is they posture as the party of small government, etc. - but they are as bad as the Democrats. Often, worse. They (Republicans) are militarists, empire-builders and corporate statists who have also shat all over civil liberties and checks and balances and the rule of law. And the Kool Aid slurpers who support this stuff do so because the GOP waves the flag, clutches the Bible and talks endlessly about the "family" and "values" (even as its leaders are groping underage pages, sucking dick in men's bathrooms and schtupping women who aren't their wives). They make me sick.

Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    But Obama, at least, is not a traitor to his stated politics. He is a big government Democrat. I hate his policies, but he is open about what they are.

What I loathe about Republicans is they posture as the party of small government, etc. - but they are as bad as the Democrats. Often, worse. They (Republicans) are militarists, empire-builders and corporate statists who have also shat all over civil liberties and checks and balances and the rule of law. And the Kool Aid slurpers who support this stuff do so because the GOP waves the flag, clutches the Bible and talks endlessly about the "family" and "values" (even as its leaders are groping underage pages, sucking dick in men's bathrooms and schtupping women who aren't their wives). They make me sick.
    That is what makes them a laughingstock.

I hope all of these assholes get flushed out before the next election.

I am keeping my eye on my girl, Michelle Bachmann for now. If the country survives the next few years, she would make a great president if she stays true to the constitution. She has a pretty good record on the Iraq question, as she questioned the money being spent on the suuuuuuuuuuurge.

First Arizona, now South Carolina, all the obstacles to the Palin Presidency are falling by the wayside. It's all coming together.

Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by misterdecibel View Post
    First Arizona, now South Carolina, all the obstacles to the Palin Presidency are falling by the wayside. It's all coming together.
    Interesting observation, although I don't think that Palin could beat that jive artist we have in the W-H.