Thread: Bernie's future roomies

Bernie's future roomies

Well, the judge threw the book at ol Bernie Madeoffwithourmoney. Let's hope he gets sent to a medium security prison. Those aren't the country club type of jail most people who rip off investors go to. It's not a maximum security prison that hard core mudrers go to either. They are nice expansive places with lots of open area around them. Okay, the razor wire fences sort of intrude on the ambience and the armed guards in towers tend to be paranoia creating. All in all though, the one up the road from me would seem like just the place for dear Bernie to spent his twilight years. Nothing like nice road signs to the next town plus warning you that you are in a prison area and not to pick up hitchhikers.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    Well, the judge threw the book at ol Bernie Madeoffwithourmoney. Let's hope he gets sent to a medium security prison. Those aren't the country club type of jail most people who rip off investors go to. It's not a maximum security prison that hard core mudrers go to either. They are nice expansive places with lots of open area around them. Okay, the razor wire fences sort of intrude on the ambience and the armed guards in towers tend to be paranoia creating. All in all though, the one up the road from me would seem like just the place for dear Bernie to spent his twilight years. Nothing like nice road signs to the next town plus warning you that you are in a prison area and not to pick up hitchhikers.
    That sounds too good for him
    Trevor

They won't send him to any prison in the Northeast.

From what I've observed, they'll send you to a prison on the opposite side of the country (or as near as they can manage).

Partly because they don't want any relatives or neighbors assisting you during an escape attempt, and partly as an extra dig to make it as inconvenient as possible for visits by your attorney & friends.

Chip H.

Quote Originally Posted by chiph View Post
    They won't send him to any prison in the Northeast.

From what I've observed, they'll send you to a prison on the opposite side of the country (or as near as they can manage).

Partly because they don't want any relatives or neighbors assisting you during an escape attempt, and partly as an extra dig to make it as inconvenient as possible for visits by your attorney & friends.

Chip H.

I'm in Indiana. We are nowhere near the Northeast. Plus, if he tries to make a break, a lot of people around here pack heat and also lost money in his scam.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.