Thread: Look at these filthy animals

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Look at these filthy animals

The Blacks have invented a repulsive attidude / culture based on single mothers receiving entitlements, and the sale of crack. As nicely as I can say it - it's a failed culture!

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    The Blacks have invented a repulsive attidude / culture based on single mothers receiving entitlements, and the sale of crack. As nicely as I can say it - it's a failed culture!
    I've read that, on average, the IQ of blacks is roughly 10-15 points below that of average whites - approximately 85 (for blacks) vs. approximately 100 for whites. (Asians and Askenazi Jews score highest, incidentally.)

This isn't to say that "all blacks" are sub-par (or that all whites are above par). Nor that there aren't black geniuses (there are) as well as white idiots (they abound). But the average representative of the group - in other words, the typical specimen - is what's relevant vis-a-vis the ability to create and maintain (and function in) a high civilization.

Unfortunately, low IQ also correlates with such things as poor impulse control, inability to grasp cause and effect, to understand long-term consequences, as well as a greater propensity for violence. It just so happens that we see such symptoms to a greater degree among blacks - which correlates with the lower (average) IQ findings, as established by myriad testing (army, government, private, etc.) over the past 50-plus years.

The unfortunate conclusion is that the black race's problems with social and familial and political chaos, violence, poverty, etc. cannot be remediated by programs and "understanding" because it is a problem of genetics and biology.

This isn't "racism" - unless it is "racist" to discuss facts.

Not by religion, but by race, I am a Jew, by religion I'm an atheist. I have a great ability for math and science. Sorry, I'm not about wearing religion on my shoulder.

I truely feel sorry for our black brothers, who are good people, but can't / are not empowered to control what's happening with 40% (my guess) of their population.

IMO, 'they' have to do it. Us white guys will be labeled racist, even though we want the make things better, for everyone - forget race!
    Last edited by dBrong; 07-05-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post

Well, I waited too long; the video has been removed from YouTube for terms of use violations.

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    Not by religion, but by race, I am a Jew, by religion I'm an atheist. I have a great ability for math and science. Sorry, I'm not about wearing religion on my shoulder.

I truely feel sorry for our black brothers, who are good people, but can't / are not empowered to control what's happening with 40% (my guess) of their population.

IMO, 'they' have to do it. Us white guys will be labeled racist, even though we want the make things better, for everyone - forget race!
    I think you've just laid out an excellent synopsis of the problem. It's not about "hate" (and I have no desire to harass let alone "oppress" anyone and do my best to deal with each person I meet as an individual). That said, however, I am also a realist and when it comes to blacks as a group, to deny the hard facts that are literally all around us is to perform what Orwell called "doublethink" and that's a form of intellectual self-torture I'm unwilling to commit!

Quote Originally Posted by Mase View Post
    Well, I waited too long; the video has been removed from YouTube for terms of use violations.
    It showed what amount to a "wilding" - a large group of thugs going after some women trapped in a car.