Thread: Zombie breeder maggots

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Zombie breeder maggots

Some say that Michelle Duggar is crazy. After all, being pregnant with her 19th baby, who's due in March 2010, isn't typical. But the 42-year-old, who herself is the youngest of seven siblings, seems to have everything under control. On her reality-TV show, 18 Kids And Counting on TLC, she exemplifies a remarkably stress-free mom, never letting anything get under her skin.

Blechhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Some say that Michelle Duggar is crazy. After all, being pregnant with her 19th baby, who's due in March 2010, isn't typical. But the 42-year-old, who herself is the youngest of seven siblings, seems to have everything under control. On her reality-TV show, 18 Kids And Counting on TLC, she exemplifies a remarkably stress-free mom, never letting anything get under her skin.

Blechhhh!

I'll cut the Duggars some slack as at least they are supporting their kids on their own, at least mostly. The Octomom on the other hand wanted the kids but can't support them. If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. I lived down the street from a family of 12 kids and they were pretty much parasites. The kids grew up to be parasite adults. At least two are doing hard time in prison. Their parents didn't pay much attention to any one of them unless they were in trouble.
    Honk if you love Jesus.

Text if you want to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post

Blechhhh!
    I've seen this family on TV. They all look like they are zoned out.

I think they may have just fucked their brains out. Might as well marry some plow horse.

How does that guy get any 'traction' going? You're gonna have to put a board across her ass so you don't fall in.

These people are god's revenge on the black welfare queens!!

It was Grocho Marx who said: "I like my cigar, but I take it out once in a while."

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grouch View Post
    I'll cut the Duggars some slack as at least they are supporting their kids on their own, at least mostly. The Octomom on the other hand wanted the kids but can't support them. If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. I lived down the street from a family of 12 kids and they were pretty much parasites. The kids grew up to be parasite adults. At least two are doing hard time in prison. Their parents didn't pay much attention to any one of them unless they were in trouble.
    I don't think that's so - if I have my facts straight. The Duggars have had themselves classified as a religious group in AK and thus are exempt from real estate and some other taxes too. And the house and everything else are paid for by the TV shows. I know they're not leeching off me or thee on that score, but I can't help thinking of a gigantic breeder sow whenever I see
    that Duggar woman.

They give me the creeps.