Thread: Filthy Obama and his insurance at gunpoint

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Filthy Obama and his insurance at gunpoint

So, this is "reform," huh?

We'' all be forced to buy insurance - meaning, pay premiums but by no means necessarily get "health care" in return. Wonderful. The insurance cartels won't be able to cancel coverage because of a pre-existing condition. They'll just jack up the rates and figure out various ways to avoid actually paying for medical care, or make you pay more for it.

In a word, that fucking piece of purple-lipped shitbag Obama is going to make us pay taxes to private, for-profit insurance companies.

Why, we'll all be covered!

Just like car insurance and all the other insurance cons in this increasingly FUBAR country.

Will we take it?

I won't.

How say you?

Staff
    Nope. I will stop paying taxes if it comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Nope. I will stop paying taxes if it comes to that.
    I'll just stop earning more than "poverty" income, so they can't tax me. Thank god I can do that if I have to. We own the house, so our needs are minimal.

That oily High Yellow shyster is, indeed, as bad as The Chimp ever was. Possibly, worse.

Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I'll just stop earning more than "poverty" income, so they can't tax me. Thank god I can do that if I have to. We own the house, so our needs are minimal.

That oily High Yellow shyster is, indeed, as bad as The Chimp ever was. Possibly, worse.

Eric - you're coming around! Seriously, as of this year, I am never voting again, but I think that even McSame would have been better at this point, although he would not have energized as many people on the right has Mr. Obama has. It is unprecedented.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Maybe they should change the line in the Wizzard of OZ: "Pay no attention to the 'Magic Negro' behind the curtain.

I believe the healthcare push is going to defeat him. This is why:

I believe it would be found unconstitutional to mandate purchase of insurance.

If it were a wage tax (like FICA) he could do it. But since he claims there will be no new taxes, I think he has screwed himself on this point.

The plan will pay for itself by savings in inefficiency, waste, fraud.

Well if that's so - why didn't we do it before? Why don't we start now?

Lies about Medicare and Social Security

Obama mentioned the Medicare and Social Security trusts - there ain't no trusts - it's pay as you go - because the polticians have stolen all the assets in the trusts, and replaced them with worthless Treasuries.

Medicare and Medicaid are the real problem.

The US government only pays a fraction of what it really costs to treat a Medicare patient. Us workers pay the rest by paying much higher medical costs.

A direct quote: Insurance companies will be required to cover, with no extra charge, routine checkups and preventive care, like mammograms and colonoscopies.

How does this work - more tests for everyone, free of charge, with no added cost?

This is one of the most illogical, untruthful, presentations I've ever heard. I hope it brings him down!

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    .... I think that even McSame would have been better at this point....
    I gotta admit, Sarah Palin, I'd hit it.

I believe it would be found unconstitutional to mandate purchase of insurance.>>

Not after Obama gets done packing the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Mase View Post
    I believe it would be found unconstitutional to mandate purchase of insurance.>>

Who's gonna pay for the breeders bastards? Nothings gonna change!

Quote Originally Posted by Mase View Post

Hell, the Constitution has been effectively null and void since 1865. Literally anything can be (and has been) declared "constitutional" by the government's judges of the Supreme Court under the noxious doctrine of the "general welfare" and an open-ended interpretation of the "interstate commerce" clause. There are no restrictions whatsoever on what the federal government may do other than those it voluntarily imposes upon itself - which are few and far between indeed.

No, this will come down to physical resistance, I fear. We have come to that point - or are very close to it.

Are we men? Or are we sheep?

Soon, we shall see.