Thread: How I dealt with a Maggot wigger

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

How I dealt with a Maggot wigger

Five years since our Escape From DC, we thought we'd escaped the plague of rap "music." But, no. We had not counted on wiggers infiltrating the deep country where we now live.

Our neighbors (loosely described because we're on more than 8 acres and they are on a similarly sized plot, so we're not physically close to each other as you'd find in the 'burbs) have a wigger teenager who, last week, began playing his Biiiiix Nood rap crap (http://bixnood.ytmnd.com/ to hear a sample) for hours on end. You could literally feel the pulses of the vile, monotonous "beat" inside our house. We've had issues with these people before (over a dog of theirs they refused to control that came over to our land repeatedly - which we don't want, for numerous reasons but mainly because we have free-range chickens and the god-damned dogs will kill the chickens) and found them to be not too far to the right of the bright (let alone considerate) side.

Anyway, the nig-nog noise erupted again last night, around 9 p.m. That tore it. I got dressed (I had been trying to read in bed) and went to the shed and fired up my LOUD diesel tractor and drove it, high beams pointed directly at the wigger's house, toward the very edge of our property line, with the exhaust stack aimed right at 'em. I cranked up the idle and left it sitting there for the auditory enjoyment of all concerned. I was fully prepared, if that was insufficient to get my point across, to fire up the Trans Am (even louder) and rev the 455 for hours, if need be. Then there's the motorcycles... .

But thank the Motor Gods the wigger ooking and eeking noises shut off within five minutes. I therefore shut down the tractor. Detente, it appears.

I just hope the wigger kid isn't the absolute loser I suspect him to be - and that he will move out in a couple of years instead of living there in perpetuity eating government cheese with his fat sow girlfriend... .

I usually counter those jerks with a large dose of loud country & western stuff---- lyin' cryin' & diein'

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rose View Post
    I usually counter those jerks with a large dose of loud country & western stuff---- lyin' cryin' & diein'

My next option - if it becomes necessary - will be to mount a large and powerful speaker high up in a big tree facing their house. I will run wire from it back to my house, to my stereo - from which I will transmit LOUD Polka music on an endless loop.

Fucking maggots. They may ruin my quality of life but it'll cost them theirs, too.