Thread: What would you do for a double cheeseburger

What would you do for a double cheeseburger

with mmmm, tasty bacon??

http://jezebel.com/316514/14+year+ol...has-no-regrets

The sad thing is, people like this have been around for centuries. Only with the advent of technology do we get to see & hear them in our living rooms.

Chip H.

As George Carlin said: I wouldn't hit that with a stolen dick!

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chiph View Post
    with mmmm, tasty bacon??

http://jezebel.com/316514/14+year+ol...has-no-regrets

The sad thing is, people like this have been around for centuries. Only with the advent of technology do we get to see & hear them in our living rooms.

Chip H.
    The girl's IQ is probably not higher than 85; literally borderline retarded. I say this not to insult but rather to point out an ugly reality our politically correct society wishes to avoid discussing, which is that millions of blacks fall into this category. No amount of remediation or "affirmative action" can efface borderline retardation (or the violent, impulsive/childish and anti-social impulses that go with it). You cannot "fix" stupid. Or violent, for that matter. All you can do is try to contain it.

But we won't even acknowledge the truth of the matter, let alone take the steps necessary to effective deal with it.

We continue to pretend that most blacks are just like us; only "racism" has prevented them from achieving and functioning at the same level as other groups.

It's bullshit, of course - and may prove to be lethal bullshit, if we don't stop kidding ourselves soon.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    As George Carlin said: I wouldn't hit that with a stolen dick!
    Honestly, I would not care except for the fact that its crotch droppings (and you just know it has shat out a few, at least - or will) will become violent thugs/predators/albatrosses around the neck of productive society. Try to form a picture of this creature and its "fambly" next time you do your taxes, or ponder your health insurance premium. This is what you and I and the rest of us who aren't degraded Maggots are forced at gunpoint to subsidize.

It can vote, too.

PS: Maury is an uber Maggot. He is the modern day equivalent of a 19th century freak show barker. He caters to the most depraved instincts, not just of the Maggots he features on his show, but also of the general viewing public. This type of thing is soul cancer, in my opinion. It's like halting at the scene of a train wreck to stand and watch the bodies being pulled out of the fire...