Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Loud Stereos a Moving Violation

  1. #1
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126

    Loud Stereos a Moving Violation

    Representative Alan Hayes, a Republican bigot from Umatilla, FL wants to impose points on drivers licenses for playing music too loud. Cops will have a field day with this and this jack booted thug, who happens to be my state Rep, will get a boost for his Senate campaign. I would like to push him and his car in a lake.

    http://thenewspaper.com/news/29/2925.asp

  2. #2
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Representative Alan Hayes, a Republican bigot from Umatilla, FL wants to impose points on drivers licenses for playing music too loud. Cops will have a field day with this and this jack booted thug, who happens to be my state Rep, will get a boost for his Senate campaign. I would like to push him and his car in a lake.

    http://thenewspaper.com/news/29/2925.asp
    This one I'm inclined not to oppose. I am sick to death of wiggers and their originators assaulting me and every other civilized person with their nig-nog noise. Their car is their space; they are free to play whatever they wish inside their car. But just as there are (legitimate, in my opinion) noise ordinances that make it unlawful for your neighbor to blast his ghetto rap so loudly it crosses into your property and intrudes upon your peace and quiet, so it should likewise be illegal for some inconsiderate asshole to force you to endure his loathsome rap crap (or whatever) while you are stuck next to him at a traffic light.

    I have literally had to force myself to not become violent on several occasions. Blasting music (especially this godawful nig-noise called rap, with its relentless droning bass thump thump thump that you can often physically feel inside your car, even with the windows rolled up) is a form of assault, in my opinion.

    If people were civil and behaved with even basic decency this sort of law would not be necessary. But with wigger culture run amok, it is now necessary to have laws to deal with things that in a former, better time, people (in the main) just didn't do ... because they weren't wiggers or other forms of bipedal animal.

  3. #3
    Administrator Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    This one I'm inclined not to oppose. I am sick to death of wiggers and their originators assaulting me and every other civilized person with their nig-nog noise. Their car is their space; they are free to play whatever they wish inside their car. But just as there are (legitimate, in my opinion) noise ordinances that make it unlawful for your neighbor to blast his ghetto rap so loudly it crosses into your property and intrudes upon your peace and quiet, so it should likewise be illegal for some inconsiderate asshole to force you to endure his loathsome rap crap (or whatever) while you are stuck next to him at a traffic light.

    I have literally had to force myself to not become violent on several occasions. Blasting music (especially this godawful nig-noise called rap, with its relentless droning bass thump thump thump that you can often physically feel inside your car, even with the windows rolled up) is a form of assault, in my opinion.

    If people were civil and behaved with even basic decency this sort of law would not be necessary. But with wigger culture run amok, it is now necessary to have laws to deal with things that in a former, better time, people (in the main) just didn't do ... because they weren't wiggers or other forms of bipedal animal.
    Your sentiments are echoed here, Eric. To me noise pollution is worse than virtually any other. I think offenders should be put in a dark cell and be forced to listen to Val Doonican/Des O'Connor records - at 150dBs - for a month.

    Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

  4. #4
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Your sentiments are echoed here, Eric. To me noise pollution is worse than virtually any other. I think offenders should be put in a dark cell and be forced to listen to Val Doonican/Des O'Connor records - at 150dBs - for a month.

    Ken.
    Yes!

    I'm surprised Henry is opposed to this effort to force people to respect the right of others to not be forced to endure an auditory assault in public spaces.

    As a parallel example: I go to the gym with an iPod and ear buds. I do not bring a boom box with me and play Wagner (or Motley Crue) at full volume. If I did so, I would expect to be ejected from the gym - or have a beating administered.

    How is blaring rap (or whatever) at obnoxious volumes any different than, say, deliberately revving my cycle's engine to 9,000 RPM while parked next to someone - just to annoy the shit out of them?

    People need to stop being assholes. Unfortunately, there is a certain element that cannot be expected to restrain itself.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Representative Alan Hayes, a Republican bigot from Umatilla, FL wants to impose points on drivers licenses for playing music too loud. Cops will have a field day with this and this jack booted thug, who happens to be my state Rep, will get a boost for his Senate campaign. I would like to push him and his car in a lake.

    http://thenewspaper.com/news/29/2925.asp
    I would support such a law, if they added "and they're playing Nigga music."

  6. #6
    Ridin Dirty dom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Front Royal, VA
    Posts
    1,606
    I think booming your stereos and forcing others to listen is definitely a violation of a person rights and should be punishable by law/points/fines/whatever.

    I am all for it.

    I have a ghetto blaster system in my ride and never blast it where I feel others would be affected/offended by it.


    "Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

  7. #7
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    Amen.

    I sometimes like to crank Van Halen, Zeppelin or the Crue... but only when I'm moving. When I'm at a light or it's clear others could hear, I turn it down. The assholes who don't are just trying to annoy others and don't give a shit about common courtesy or even understand the concept.

    "F" 'em!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Representative Alan Hayes, a Republican bigot from Umatilla, FL wants to impose points on drivers licenses for playing music too loud. Cops will have a field day with this and this jack booted thug, who happens to be my state Rep, will get a boost for his Senate campaign. I would like to push him and his car in a lake.

    http://thenewspaper.com/news/29/2925.asp
    Send him over to Eric's maggot neighbor's.

  9. #9
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Mase View Post
    Send him over to Eric's maggot neighbor's.
    I fixed that on my own, courtesy of my (loud) diesel tractor. When the nig-nog noise began (at close to 10 p.m. on a Sunday) I got up, went to the shed, fired the tractor up and - with the high beam aimed squarely at the wigger cracker's double wide - drove it right up to the edge of our property (and theirs), then cranked up the engine and just left it sitting there. I was prepared to let it run all night,if need be. But they took the hint and the rap crap shut down within minutes. So I shut the tractor off. I think we understand one another now...

    An aside: I had to resort to such measures because there's no civilized way of dealing with it. We went to town and asked the sheriff about our problem. He said that while there is a noise ordinance on the books, it is essentially "unenforceable" because they (the cops) don't have a way to measure sound/decibels, etc. So, in effect, I am on my own. I was fully prepared to go to the mattresses on this. I realize we both lose this way - and prefer an amicable detente - but I simply will not allow some useless wigger asshole to assault me with his nig noise on my own god-damned property!

  10. #10
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Yes!

    I'm surprised Henry is opposed to this effort to force people to respect the right of others to not be forced to endure an auditory assault in public spaces.

    As a parallel example: I go to the gym with an iPod and ear buds. I do not bring a boom box with me and play Wagner (or Motley Crue) at full volume. If I did so, I would expect to be ejected from the gym - or have a beating administered.

    How is blaring rap (or whatever) at obnoxious volumes any different than, say, deliberately revving my cycle's engine to 9,000 RPM while parked next to someone - just to annoy the shit out of them?

    People need to stop being assholes. Unfortunately, there is a certain element that cannot be expected to restrain itself.
    I am just as annoyed by these idiots with loud music and whatnot, however, I think that it will be used by cops as another excuse to arrest people. If he can hear my talk radio on and doesn't like what they are saying, he can pull me over for it as well. I think it's a two edged sword.

    Besides, that Fascist Alan Hayes voted to approve red light cameras. The fucker is on my shit list. The only way he could redeem himself is to introduce a bill to raise speed limits. I don't see that asshole doing a damned thing. Fuck him.

  11. #11
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    "...I think that it will be used by cops as another excuse to arrest people. If he can hear my talk radio on and doesn't like what they are saying, he can pull me over for it as well. I think it's a two edged sword."

    I am definitely not someone who trusts pols or cops or who supports asshole fascists (or socialists!) but something does need to be done about the pandemic of wiggers, et al, blasting their foul noise in public. It is a loathsome assault on civility and other people's right not to not have to listen to nig nog noise (and other auditory pollution).

    It's a shame that we have to have such laws, but the ascension of barbarous thug culture has made it an ugly fact of life.

    If it were up to me, I'd make playing rap music a capital offense!

  12. #12
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    "...I think that it will be used by cops as another excuse to arrest people. If he can hear my talk radio on and doesn't like what they are saying, he can pull me over for it as well. I think it's a two edged sword."

    I am definitely not someone who trusts pols or cops or who supports asshole fascists (or socialists!) but something does need to be done about the pandemic of wiggers, et al, blasting their foul noise in public. It is a loathsome assault on civility and other people's right not to not have to listen to nig nog noise (and other auditory pollution).

    It's a shame that we have to have such laws, but the ascension of barbarous thug culture has made it an ugly fact of life.

    If it were up to me, I'd make playing rap music a capital offense!

    I don't think that we need them. Drivers license points should be used only for offenses related to operating a vehicle in motion.

    Again, a law like that gives the officer way too much license to pull you over. I have heard a lot of loud music while riding my bicycle on the road. I can think of far more real dangers on the road than loud music. On the other hand, if people in the neighborhood do it, they can be cited for noise ordinance violations.

  13. #13
    Senior Member J. ZIMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    THE HIGH DESERT, OREGON
    Posts
    371
    The cops telling you they have no way of measuring how loud the noise is, is full of crap. Haven't they heard of a Decibel Meter? Where there are noise Ordnances, they have a certain level at a certain distance. I know we do. 10 Decibels at Fifty Feet. But it is such a low level Crime that most Cops won't put down their Donuts. I know they will bust your but if you fire up the 'ol Skill saw at 10:05 PM, with the garage door closed. I did have a buddy that took care of one of the thumpers in the old neighborhood. A 12 Gauge does wonders to a Stereo System. Didn't help the Dash Board much either.

  14. #14
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,752
    Quote Originally Posted by J. ZIMM View Post
    The cops telling you they have no way of measuring how loud the noise is, is full of crap. Haven't they heard of a Decibel Meter? Where there are noise Ordnances, they have a certain level at a certain distance. I know we do. 10 Decibels at Fifty Feet. But it is such a low level Crime that most Cops won't put down their Donuts. I know they will bust your but if you fire up the 'ol Skill saw at 10:05 PM, with the garage door closed. I did have a buddy that took care of one of the thumpers in the old neighborhood. A 12 Gauge does wonders to a Stereo System. Didn't help the Dash Board much either.
    One way to deal with rap crap coming out of a wiggermobile is to be on an even louder motorcycle. Still, I despise the growing lack of basic courtesy/civility in public spaces; the wiggermobiles with their rap crap are a cancer.

Similar Threads

  1. Moving, Hopefully soon
    By Frosts08ultra in forum On Two Wheels
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 06:30 PM
  2. Loud squeaking from brakes
    By dom in forum Automotive FAQs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:05 PM
  4. Taser over a seatbelt violation
    By swamprat in forum Fight Traffic Tickets/Driving Issues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 10:21 AM
  5. Big storm is moving in....
    By Eric in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •