Thread: Who's worse: The Chimp or Obama?

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Who's worse: The Chimp or Obama?

I say The Chimp - because he not only made Obama possible (indeed, inevitable) he almost single-handedly destroyed the credibility of the small government movement. Though a corrupt crony capitalist-corporatist authoritarian thug, he is taken by the Masses (and pointed at by the statist/liberal media) as a "conservative" - which in popular language is synonymous with the small-government/individual rights movement.

The Bush administration was, of course, its antithesis.

So, my vote is for The Chimp. Obama is what he is - and is only doing what he openly said he would and what any half-bright, half-awake person ought to have known he would.

But The Chimp deserves to be placed at the bottom of a deep pit over which a public toilet should erected - there to live out his days having done to him what he spent eight years doing to this country.

Staff
    That's a close one. Maybe one should be underneath a pubic urinal and the other a toilet.

There's much to detest about both of these vermin. For the reasons you stated, Bush is probably the more despicable of the two, but not by much. I can't stand Obama's dismissive attitude he's taken towards the country and the economic problems we are facing. On the other hand, Bush had the same dismissive attitude in a different way.

Bush is increasingly recognized by his former supporters as an imposter, so it is what it is.

What I'm getting sick of seeing are leftover Obama and McCain bumperstickers on vehicles. I would like to necklace the damned things.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    That's a close one. Maybe one should be underneath a pubic urinal and the other a toilet.

There's much to detest about both of these vermin. For the reasons you stated, Bush is probably the more despicable of the two, but not by much. I can't stand Obama's dismissive attitude he's taken towards the country and the economic problems we are facing. On the other hand, Bush had the same dismissive attitude in a different way.

Bush is increasingly recognized by his former supporters as an imposter, so it is what it is.

What I'm getting sick of seeing are leftover Obama and McCain bumperstickers on vehicles. I would like to necklace the damned things.
    I still can't abide McSame or any other Republican (except Ron Paul) as these guys are not just corporate shills and statists, they're traitors to the small government/individual rights philosophy they pretend to support but which they uniformly betray every time it counts. All they want to talk about is Gawd and "values" (whatever the fuck that means) and hump the flag while singing "I'm proud to be an American..."

Just..... blechhhh.

Obama is awful, too of course (if you're not a fan of government involvement in, well, everything - as well as his deceptive Kumbaya race bullshit) but who ever had any doubt about where he stood on either question?

I like my enemies facing forward - not stabbing me in the back....

Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I still can't abide McSame or any other Republican (except Ron Paul) as these guys are not just corporate shills and statists, they're traitors to the small government/individual rights philosophy they pretend to support but which they uniformly betray every time it counts. All they want to talk about is Gawd and "values" (whatever the fuck that means) and hump the flag while singing "I'm proud to be an American..."

Just..... blechhhh.

Obama is awful, too of course (if you're not a fan of government involvement in, well, everything - as well as his deceptive Kumbaya race bullshit) but who ever had any doubt about where he stood on either question?

I like my enemies facing forward - not stabbing me in the back....
    I can't either. I deliberately avoided my daily dose of junk radio because of all this "Proud to be an American" crap that is playing today, 9/11/09.

The only thing is that while it is better to confront your enemy head on, his henchmen will be ready to stab you in the back.