Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

I just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. As we partake in fine food and spirites this holiday, lets not forget our military personel here and abroad. Lets remember to give thanks for them and also our public service people such as police and firemen who put there lives on the line to protect us every day. Lets also not forget those who are less fortunate than us. OK, I'm stepping off the podium now.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and everybody. Ken do you have a Thanksgiving in England? Is there such a thing? What is it called there?

I just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. As we partake in fine food and spirites this holiday, lets not forget our military personel here and abroad. Lets remember to give thanks for them and also our public service people such as police and firemen who put there lives on the line to protect us every day. Lets also not forget those who are less fortunate than us. OK, I'm stepping off the podium now.
    ================================================== ========
    Ditto: couldn't have said it better. We've got our sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, fathers and mothers over in some foresaken part of the world, away from their loved ones and far from home.

With every bite and with every sip, please give a thought to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too and everybody. Ken do you have a Thanksgiving in England? Is there such a thing? What is it called there?
    No, we don't have Thanksgiving over here, Adam. We do have the Harvest Festival celebrations which are mainly church service based, however. But just because we don't have Thanksgiving isn't going to stop me saying 'Have a great Thanksgiving, guys and I will raise a glass in the direction of all our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.'

Ken.
    Last edited by Ken; 11-25-2009 at 06:40 AM.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosts08ultra View Post
    Likewise to all you guys - and a personal thanks for the work you do here, keeping this site interesting!

Just want to wish everone a Happy Thanksgiving.
    elmo

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Just want to wish everone a Happy Thanksgiving.
    elmo
    Hey, Elmo, good to see you again! Enjoy your festivities.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Everybody Happy Thanksgiving again. Ken and Eric you guys rule. I very much enjoy your write ups and thoughts. I like these boards because they are freer then the previous AOL boards I was on. There I felt I had to carefuller what I had to write not to offend so and so or somebody in cyberspace. Here I can speak my mind but thoughoughly enjoy reading what everyone is writing about. Just a side note my DVD has been done for quite sometime but yes hard times had fallen a bit here too and I need to pay up as they say before distributing them out. I will eventually get them out to my friends. I apologize for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Hey, Elmo, good to see you again! Enjoy your festivities.

Ken.
    Thanks Ken, I don't post much, but I read all the posts and reply when I have something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Just a side note my DVD has been done for quite sometime but yes hard times had fallen a bit here too and I need to pay up as they say before distributing them out. I will eventually get them out to my friends. I apologize for the delay.
    Adam, I think it's been very generous of you to not only make the videos but to pay to have the artistic work done to produce them and then send them out asking nothing in return. In fact too generous and I'll send you a little to help defer the cost of your next one and if anyone else would like to contribute, send me an email and I'll send you Adams address. Litlbike@yahoo.com

Thanks Barry;

I appreciate everything you do. However the DVD's are my gift to you guys. It's just for fun and this one took a little longer to make cause it was kind of dirty. The guy helping me make these wanted to make sure the kiddies weretucked away under a blanket. Anyway they are done and I'll distribute them out. This one was about Daytona,I hope to have my next on the Sturgis event. Riding there I wonder how many freaks I'll run across but truthfully I'm getting a bit freaky looking myself.
    I kind of like looking different and get a few second looks at the stores but it's better then looking like Joe Square Head.
    Today was an awesome day and I rode to Starved Rock with my Dark Vader mask on to keep warm. It was a little nippy but heck as long as the sun is shinning and hoovering around 50 just a terrific day to get out of the house. I'm glad I did Daytona as it was a very busy year and yes they made me a foreman at my place of buisness as I've been there over 26 years. I'm still hoping I can ride to Sturgis next year and my ultimate goals of riding to Alaska and renting a motorcycle for Hawaii this would give me all 50 states of the Union.
    I would love to ride to Americade again The Dragon,I believe these will be very doable. Alaska I need plenty of time and money and Hawaii money but man that should be some intersting write ups to say the least. One thing about riding far is it expands a persons horizons and as a person I have a better perspective of not just the motorcycle world but the world around me. Also each trip is more fun as I relax more and enjoy the rides better.