Thread: Ape-hangers

Ape-hangers

This is probably the tallest set I've seen thus far.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chiph View Post
    This is probably the tallest set I've seen thus far.
    Not my cup o' tea... I'd rather be able to control/steer the bike than "look cool." If that pic's real/not doctored, that dude's life expectancy is measured in hours. Maybe days.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Not my cup o' tea... I'd rather be able to control/steer the bike than "look cool." If that pic's real/not doctored, that dude's life expectancy is measured in hours. Maybe days.
    Now I know where the phrases 'Chimping out' and 'Hanging out' originated. The guy needs to be 'carefully looked after' for his own safety until he can be certified as sane again.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

I remember once riding kind of far and at the time use to not look in my rear view mirrors too much. So I glance back and a dude like the one pictured was right on my ass looking cockeyed with mirror glasses,a stogy in his mug and very freaky. I thought I better step on it but he just pulled into the next establishment up the road. Ape hangers and pubs go hand in hand.

The pipes are the best of the photo.... reminds me of "back in the day" we'd pour the end of the beer bottle down those. When the guy would come out and kick start the beer would spray the crowd.

Yeah...that looks comfortable...I wonder how far he can ride before his arms get tired/weak...or if he's still alive.