Thread: Remember this?

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Remember this?

Just another example how the working person is being fu<ked.

I'm so tired of the gold chains, leased MB's or Lexus's, expensive cell phones (they never stop talking), hugh plasma TV's, super fat asses, whore finger nails, pumping out multiple kids starting at age 15 or 16. And these people get Public Assistance, food stamps, AFDC, medicaid, rent assistance, on and on.

These people are parasites. They need to get a job and use birth control.

This crap is fuel for the race to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    Just another example how the working person is being fu<ked.

I'm so tired of the gold chains, leased MB's or Lexus's, expensive cell phones (they never stop talking), hugh plasma TV's, super fat asses, whore finger nails, pumping out multiple kids starting at age 15 or 16. And these people get Public Assistance, food stamps, AFDC, medicaid, rent assistance, on and on.

These people are parasites. They need to get a job and use birth control.

This crap is fuel for the race to the bottom.

The Looter Mentality (I'm entitled to health care, a job, housing - they owe it to me - and it's "the government's job to gibs muh these things," etc.) has become common.

If it reaches a critical mass it will result in one of two things:

Either the Looters take over and the country de-evolves into a Turd World cesspool.

Or we draw a line in the sand and reorganize society (and the government) so that the Looters are kept in check and compelled to behave responsibly.

For example:

* Continued public assistance for unwed mothers contingent on chemical or surgical sterilization.

* Fathers compelled to support the children they sire - either by garnishing their wages or putting them
    to work cleaning the streets (or whatever).

* Criminals compelled to work off the costs they impose on society, in addition to whatever the punishment happens to be for the crime they commit.

* No public assistance of any kind for illegals. If they get hurt and require medical care, they must be made to work it off via street cleaning, ditch-digging, etc. before they are deported.

Anyone object to this? I'm betting not. In fact, I'd bet that if the above items were put to a national vote, approval would be by a wide margin....

* Criminals compelled to work off the costs they impose on society, in addition to whatever the punishment happens to be for the crime they commit.
    Excellent point, they used to actually work (perform hard manual labor all day long) in prison....what do they do now other than stamp license plates?

Quote Originally Posted by dieseleverything View Post
    Excellent point, they used to actually work (perform hard manual labor all day long) in prison....what do they do now other than stamp license plates?
    Lift weights - so they can get huge, so they can be more effective thugs when released....