Thread: I call bullshit

I call bullshit

Snagged from http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...765481959.html
    this is a 1970 chevy camaro 4speed i hate to get rid of it but i don't have much of a choice so $5000 takes it iv'e just finished about 3 weeks ago with putting a new .488 lift cam cant remember the duration but its a 3000-6000 rpm power range i also put a set of 1966 283 power pack 300 horsepower heads also on the old 355 and a edlbrock performer intake the car will run about a 9.40-9.50 on street radials on drag radials 8.80-8.90 still spinning 1/4 track i drive this car every day i put it together right and still runs on pump gas even 87 the car is a real 4 speed and even thoughthe car has some different colerd body panels everyone still looks the car is pretty civil not a rust bucket it comes with a pair of new quarters it dos not need them at all but they still come with the car the car is in black primer except for the passenger fender (red) and the header panel (green) other than that interior is in decent shape so if you want it partial trades are possible but ive got to have at least $1500 cash + something really fast/cool cars,4 wheelers, trucks but dead presidents are best thanks
    He has to be talking about the 8th mile!
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Snagged from http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...765481959.html

He has to be talking about the 8th mile!
    (Stamping my feet) Sexual chocolate! He good!

It's unfortunate that he never learned the value of a period (.) in writing class.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    It's unfortunate that he never learned the value of a period (.) in writing class.

Or respect for a classic Camaro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Or respect for a classic Camaro!
    Where did this come from, I mean from what State? Looks like something out of Portland, Oregon. We have some real Rednecks out our way...lol

Quote Originally Posted by J. ZIMM View Post
    Where did this come from, I mean from what State? Looks like something out of Portland, Oregon. We have some real Rednecks out our way...lol
    You'd see stuff like this all the time in the '80s and earlier, when classic-era muscle cars were just old cars and most respectable people considered them trashy old cars. Generally, they were owned - and mutilated - by teenagers and rednecks... which is why so many end up becoming beer can fodder!

I'll have to remember to take my camera with me the next time I go Cruisin'. I'll get some of our 'Redneck' Originals, and post then on my side. I did, a few years back, run across an old YUGO that was some ones Yard Art. The body was on a stump, and the front end was propped up by a couple of concrete blocks, held together by bailing wire...I would like to find that one again for all you YUGO fans...lol

Quote Originally Posted by J. ZIMM View Post
    I'll have to remember to take my camera with me the next time I go Cruisin'. I'll get some of our 'Redneck' Originals, and post then on my side. I did, a few years back, run across an old YUGO that was some ones Yard Art. The body was on a stump, and the front end was propped up by a couple of concrete blocks, held together by bailing wire...I would like to find that one again for all you YUGO fans...lol
    Circa 1987, there was this house I used to pass by often in Northern Va. Off to the side, parked away from the house near some bushes, was a faded red '74 SD-455 Trans-Am. It looked sorry. Rusty (and mismatching sizes) Keystone Klassic mags. Air shocks; cheesy $5 glasspacks hanging low underneath. Just trashed....

At the time, you could probably have bought this car for a few hundred bucks.

Today - restored - it would be worth $40,000 or more....