Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Notice anything in common about these Maggots?

  1. #1
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    23,012

    Notice anything in common about these Maggots?

    From the recent Oakland riots/looting (not covered by the MSM, of course):

    http://cbs13.com/mobile_topslideshow...0.1807215.html

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    3,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    From the recent Oakland riots/looting (not covered by the MSM, of course):

    http://cbs13.com/mobile_topslideshow...0.1807215.html

    Now let me see - people smashing store windows, people smashing shop windows, people looting stores, people looting shops, men with armsful of looted goods, women with armsful of looted goods, people watching all the looters and doing nothing about it. Nope! I can't see any common link to all those pictures.

    Oh! wait a minute! I see what you mean - its all there as clear as day - well black as night actually - an' lawksamussy dey all be's de same color.

    Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

  3. #3
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    23,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Now let me see - people smashing store windows, people smashing shop windows, people looting stores, people looting shops, men with armsful of looted goods, women with armsful of looted goods, people watching all the looters and doing nothing about it. Nope! I can't see any common link to all those pictures.

    Oh! wait a minute! I see what you mean - its all there as clear as day - well black as night actually - an' lawksamussy dey all be's de same color.

    Ken.
    Almost no coverage of this by our "mainstream" media. Most people outside of CA don't even know there were major riots/looting in Oakland last week.

    I am so sick of the apologizing for (and covering up of) execrable conduct by "African Americans."

    What the hell is it about these people that impels them to riot/destroy the property of completely innocent third parties (often, in their own "community") because of dissatisfaction with (as in this case) a jury verdict?

    It seems to me they're just looking for an excuse...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    3,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post

    It seems to me they're just looking for an excuse...
    Getting that way here too with our burden of useless economic 'gimee gimee' migrants, but no where near as bad as that - yet. Pretty soon they won't even need an excuse. Then all our socialist do gooders will be wringing their hands and saying 'We don't uhderstand it, we give them everything they need, housing, furniture, televisions, radios, food, clothing, money ........ '

    Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Similar Threads

  1. Notice any similarities?
    By Eric in forum Motor Mouth
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 06:22 AM
  2. Notice any similarities?
    By Eric in forum The Maggots...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 07:22 AM
  3. Ever notice...
    By Eric in forum What happened to our liberty?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 09:00 AM
  4. Ever notice?
    By grouch in forum Grouch's Garage
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 11:44 PM
  5. Recall notice on '07 Tundra pick-ups
    By Eric in forum Automotive News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •