Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

It took 22 years...

But we're finally rid of this Maggot:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100721/...exas_execution

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    But we're finally rid of this Maggot:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100721/...exas_execution
    Too bad we can't watch'em fry!

Maybe they could have the 'execution channel' It would be better than watching the midget family go on vacation

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    Too bad we can't watch'em fry!

Maybe they could have the 'execution channel' It would be better than watching the midget family go on vacation
    The really inexcusable part is that this shit-stain's victims (their families, at any rate) were victimized twice. First by the shit-stain, then again by the system - which sentenced them to 22 years of agonized waiting for justice.

It wasn't so very long ago that a death sentence meant you'd be strapped in to ride the lightning within at most two years of hearing the judge speak the words. Now it routinely takes decades.

Scumbag lawyers who have no concept of justice make it happen. They'd rather argue over procedural nonsense and debate how many angels can dance on the head of a pin than serve their proper function of seeing to it that the guilty are punished and the innocent protected.

Dude, maybe sitting in the can for a bit is good for them.

Being executed soon might be a gift.

Nobody knows what happens after death, so we might be doing them a favor.

As long as in the end they are never free then it's all good.

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Dude, maybe sitting in the can for a bit is good for them.

Being executed soon might be a gift.

Nobody knows what happens after death, so we might be doing them a favor.

As long as in the end they are never free then it's all good.
    I still say the strain on a crime victim's family is pretty hard to justify. Your spouse/parent/kid gets killed in a most brutal manner by some vile piece of shit - which is awful enough - but then you get to spend the next 10, 15 20 years or more waiting to see if the fuck will actually get executed, worried about him getting out (escaped, paroled by a new law, etc.) year after year after year after year.

There's also the expense to taxpayers - amounting to something on the order of $100k annually - to keep one of these shit-stains breathing, fed and housed.

In cases where guilt is established beyond any reasonable doubt, I have no problem with - and fully support - summary justice. Verdict rendered; 24-48 hours later the offender gets his just desserts.

If they need volunteers to throw the switch or pop a cap into these scumbags, I'm available.

I'm on your side, but I was thinking when I read this about how much we spend on housing inmates, but at least it's measurable and know where it's going.

There is so much of our tax dollars that vanish in the thin air that it's nice to actually see some of it put to use.

As far as I'm concerned I am for the death penalty, but don't mind one bit seeing someone like this rot in prison hating life all the while knowing the sentence is coming.

I hear what you are saying about the family suffering and all, but I think rotting in prison for years is a nice prelude to hell.

"Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato "
    -Mussolini
    All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    ... As far as I'm concerned I am for the death penalty, but don't mind one bit seeing someone like this rot in prison hating life all the while knowing the sentence is coming.
    I like what the Japanese do: They hold the convicted murders on death row and execute them - no notice, they just come get you. The uncertainty factor, not knowing when you'll be next - a fitting addition to their punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    I like what the Japanese do: They hold the convicted murders on death row and execute them - no notice, they just come get you. The uncertainty factor, not knowing when you'll be next - a fitting addition to their punishment.
    I'd rather they be remanded to medical facilities for the purpose of necessary experimentation, including the treatment of combat wounds and so on. Right now, they use innocent dogs and other animals for this. I'd much rather see these scumbags put to some productive use.

I'm serious about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I'd rather they be remanded to medical facilities for the purpose of necessary experimentation, including the treatment of combat wounds and so on. Right now, they use innocent dogs and other animals for this. I'd much rather see these scumbags put to some productive use.

I'm serious about this.
    Why can they not be used as a ready source of organs for urgent transplants ? A kidney here, half a liver there, cornea transplants then, when there is not much of any use left the final heart removal.

Ken.
    Die dulci fruimini!
    Ken.
    Wolds Bikers, Lincolnshire, England.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Why can they not be used as a ready source of organs for urgent transplants ? A kidney here, half a liver there, cornea transplants then, when there is not much of any use left the final heart removal.

Ken.
    Precisely.

And I am absolutely serious about it.

It would be a way for these utterly useless eaters to in some small way recompense society for the losses they have caused.

Instead, we - the taxpaying public that doesn't murder, rape and rob - get to work so that we can pay taxes to provide free room and board (and often, cable TV and access to exercise equipment) to these wastes of oxygen.

I value the life of any poor rabbit or other critter infinitely more than I do such human vermin.

As a question of political philosophy, it is my belief that if we had extreme consequences in place for violent crimes, violent crime would all but disappear through a combination of deterrence and attrition.

Why society tolerates violent crime - including "first offenses" - is beyond me.