Thread: Is cRap "music" the most Maggoty thing ever?

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Is cRap "music" the most Maggoty thing ever?

If it's not, it's got to be near the top.

I can't think of anything more vile, degrading or just plain loathsome than cRap music and everything associated with it. The whole "thug life" thing. It's damn near unbelievable that normal humans would find it appealing to emulate the scum of the earth - violent criminals. People-shaped things that revel in violence and mayhem, in brutalizing women and anyone that can be taken advantage of, in a grotesque, Lord of the Flies come-to-life nightmare of gold-toofed, baggy-pants, tatooed animality.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOOM Mufffugga Muffugga Bix NOOD!

I hear it at night when I'm trying to sleep and it looks like white punks on dope listening to it. Heck I'm glad I got my Beatles and Stones feel sorry for the idiots listening to that. I once had to turn and walk a different direction as I was following a scrawny looking punk in those bag ass jeans drooping so his filthy underwear wear exposed. I had a strong urge to kick his ass but decided to walk the other way to get some air instead.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I hear it at night when I'm trying to sleep and it looks like white punks on dope listening to it. Heck I'm glad I got my Beatles and Stones feel sorry for the idiots listening to that. I once had to turn and walk a different direction as I was following a scrawny looking punk in those bag ass jeans drooping so his filthy underwear wear exposed. I had a strong urge to kick his ass but decided to walk the other way to get some air instead.
    So much has changed so fast...

When I was in high school/college 20 odd years ago, the last thing anyone who wasn't complete trash wanted to be was associated with ghetto anything.

Now middle class white kids thing aping a black ghetto thug is the be-all of coolness.

Make me physically ill.