Thread: Antwun Parkerís Mom Says Sonís a "Hero"

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar

Antwun Parkerís Mom Says Sonís a "Hero"

Antwun Parkerís Mom Says Sonís a "Hero"

For the first time in a year, the mother of 16-year-old Antwun Parker, who was shot and killed by pharmacist Jerome Ersland, is speaking publicly.

According to police, Parker and a friend tried to rob the pharmacist at gunpoint in May 2009. Investigators said Ersland knocked Parker to the ground with one shot to the head, grabbed a different weapon and fired five more shots into his chest and abdomen.

ďA coward is someone who will kill someone when theyíre done,Ē said Parkerís mother, Cleta Jennings. ďThatís not a hero. The real hero here is Antwun.Ē

Jennings said that while her son did go into the pharmacy with a gun, she believes other people put him up to it.

ďI know he was scared to death,Ē she said. ďI know Antwun was scared to death when he had to go into that pharmacy not under his own will.Ē

In an exclusive interview with KOCO, Jennings said she was angry when she found out two pathologists with the Oklahoma County Medical Examinerís Office filed conflicting statements, which call the former chiefís ruling into question. That ruling could affect the District Attorneyís decision to prosecute.

Jennings said her son will never have a chance to prove his innocence.

ďHe still should have had a chance to go to court and defend himself,Ē she said. ďHeís just like everybody else, innocent until proven guilty.Ē

ďHe was not a masked robber. His name was Antwun Parker. He was a human.Ē (Maaaaaahhhhhhhhhnnnn!)

She said she may file a civil lawsuit against Ersland if sheís not happy with the course of action in the criminal case.

This pharmacy owner should say what Bernard Getz said: "'they' came to me, they threatened me, I reacted"

Here's the sideshow - It's better than the orangutan exhibit

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=6WSd...eature=related

Well gee, how does one get mistaken for someone else when they are robbing someone?

I don't know what killed him, since he was shot in the head.

One less breeder for the Maury show.
    Last edited by dBrong; 08-26-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dBrong View Post
    This pharmacy owner should say what Bernard Getz said: "'they' came to me, they threatened me, I reacted"

Here's the sideshow - It's better than the orangutan exhibit

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=6WSd...eature=related

Well gee, how does one get mistaken for someone else when they are robbing someone?

One less breeder for the Maury show.
    The worst part is the pharmacist - a productive, educated human - will likely be bankrupted by shyster lawyer fees for defending himself against that loathsome She-Boon's civil suit. Even if he "wins," he loses.

We desperately need a national law that provides immunity from civil prosecution when a person is cleared of any criminal wrongdoing in a self-defense shooting.