Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Another "hero" cop brutalizes someone over nothing

  1. #1
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,731

    Another "hero" cop brutalizes someone over nothing

    Watch this hero cop - big "tough guy" - go apeshit over a speeding ticket on a dumpy, clearly dangerous female motorist:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSwITK4jjQ

  2. #2
    Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Watch this hero cop - big "tough guy" - go apeshit over a speeding ticket on a dumpy, clearly dangerous female motorist:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSwITK4jjQ

    That hero needs to be ass raped by an angry inmate after his badge passes through his colon.

  3. #3
    Vulture of The Western World Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of The Edentulites
    Posts
    22,731
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    That hero needs to be ass raped by an angry inmate after his badge passes through his colon.
    What kind of "man" does stuff like that?

    That's what disturbs me most, I guess.

    On the one hand, we hear constantly what Heroes cops are; on the other, we constantly find them abusing their authority, brutalizing or demeaning helpless victims.

    I think what it comes down to is that being a cop used to be an honorable - and manly profession. It was about going after bad guys. But today, it's about browbeating ordinary citizens, Tasing moms and college kids; shooting people over nothing. No man with any sense of self-respect or decency ... or manliness - would want anything to do with it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member J. ZIMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    THE HIGH DESERT, OREGON
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    What kind of "man" does stuff like that?

    That's what disturbs me most, I guess.

    On the one hand, we hear constantly what Heroes cops are; on the other, we constantly find them abusing their authority, brutalizing or demeaning helpless victims.

    I think what it comes down to is that being a cop used to be an honorable - and manly profession. It was about going after bad guys. But today, it's about browbeating ordinary citizens, Tasing moms and college kids; shooting people over nothing. No man with any sense of self-respect or decency ... or manliness - would want anything to do with it.
    What kind of man does this? My guess is he has done a couple of tours over in Iraq, or one of those Countries over there. He has a chip on his shoulder, feels he hasn't done his share of killing, or has withdraw symptoms going on. Who knows. He is to much into Military mode. They need to be "TUNED UP" to handle civilian life. I feel that if they can't handle the mainstream of life, then they should not be given a badge, and for sure, not a weapon of any sort...

Similar Threads

  1. Another 70 IQ thug afa-lete "hero" and "role model"
    By Eric in forum Hate Pro Sports - and jocksniffers?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 02:34 PM
  2. More "hero" cops in action
    By Eric in forum Fight Traffic Tickets/Driving Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 01:27 AM
  3. Antwun Parkerís Mom Says Sonís a "Hero"
    By Eric in forum The Maggots...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 08:20 AM
  4. Another "hero" cop
    By Eric in forum The Maggots...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:44 AM
  5. National Felons League "heroes" and "role models"
    By Eric in forum Hate Pro Sports - and jocksniffers?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 06:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •